Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Raisaa Nottingham  (Read 1300 times)

3 review(s) for Raisaa. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Newnottsguy

Hi everyone, very new to this. I have been reading all the threads re the scam artist  and all I can say some of you are legends. Very sorry to hear about what happened to RogerBoner.

So I read some reviews about Raisaa, and last week I noticed the green light and decided to ring her. I got the postcode and proceeded to her place, fairly quiet off the Alfreton road area. Now that’s where it got weird, rang when I was there and asked for 15 mins since this was my first time. She said she would ring me back in one minute. Got the call and then said sorry I won’t be available for another 45 mins since my landlord is here. Ffs, don’t want to stereotype with rommies.... may try again another time.

Offline NervousJ

She had a good enough review so might have been worth a punt. Sorry it wasn’t.

I’ve had a couple of client connection emails from her but never been.

Onwards and upwards mate, better fish out there.

Offline Newnottsguy

Thanks for posting the links. I still think it’s worth a try, funnily enough she works with another girl who goes by the name of Bella passion, she doesn’t have decent reviews. I did however confirm that the area was safe and that there wasn’t any men hanging around and within the property she responded with I’ll give you a tour which was fair enough. Also, I appreciate they are trying to turn the stereotype around and make a proper go with their AW profiles. I did scan the area to check if all was good and it looked it. She also does appear quite considerate on the phone. Again, I will attempt 15 mins but the services are limited - no FK, damn!

Online RogerBoner

I just telephoned her after looking through her profile. She looks pretty and has a good figure. I don't think that she is writing the blog herself. I wanted to check on OWO before booking her. She said "Sorry I don't do it!" She does also have a sexy voice. Oh well....
I would have seen her if she did OWO.
This is the same house that I met Bella'passion.
I think I'm going off punting.

buddyboy

Not the best £80 punt. Tits not available as broken apparently, no real kissing. Shouldn’t be working if everything is not working.Dont be fooled by the Profile meeting hs happen last night in Inverness.