Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sam - Milton Keynes - KA-POW!  (Read 4262 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline DommyH7771

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I love a Thai massage with a HE, but fancied something slightly different. 

The process - piece of cake, called, made appointment (£80 for 1 hour tantric massage) and as knocking on the door of the modern apartment block in Central MK within an hour (you need some shrapnel to pay for parking).

The girl - I have a continual itch for Asian girls, so Sam was very different.  She is Polish, maybe 5'5, size 12 with THE smoothest skin and big juggly jugs.  She's got decent big pink nipples with enough to nibble on and wrap your teeth around.

The massage - it was on a table, very comfortable and big enough for her to climb on as well (more of that in a bit).  Lots of lovely warm oil (a shower is available) and I'm not sure how she does it, but her body generates a huge amount of heat when it touches toy - hands, stomach, cheeks, tits, she oozes warmth and does a really good massage (more a relaxing teasing massage than one that will get your muscle knots sorted).

40 minutes on my front - plenty of teasing swipes, almost had me on all fours begging her to grab my nutsack - which she did!.  She turned me over (no asking, just suggestive with her hands), and the B2B continued, sometimes her neck in your face, sometimes her tits and for the finish she wrapped her tits round my cock and staddled my face so I had a great mot of a cute snatch.

I had a massive end, no idea where I came as my face was bried in her fanny but I'm pretty sure she did it with her tits.  Usuaully after blowing I can take another minute of touching then I'm done, but she kept going and I swear (from how it felt, although I'm sure she doesn't do it) she started sucking me.  Suffice to say a second load followed reasonably quickly (unusual for me without some DFK involved).

Sam is a gem, £80 for an hour is that body and a couple of pops, I'm happy.  It's a big fat yes from me and I've been back!

Offline LEOJONTY

Just to confirm,

You had a Body to body. You sucked her fanny and she sucked you? was it OWO? Thinking of Seeing her mate.