Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really tall girls?  (Read 12919 times)

Offline StevenS

Been looking for a while but with no joy. Any of you chaps aware of London based girls who are 5'10 + (not in heels)!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 11:08:24 pm by StevenS »

tuanjim

password02

Mia Stars seems to be now in North London - several reviews already done at good VFM at £90, Roxanne is now in North England however was in plimico a few weeks ago so not sure about her new base - Both girls are very tall +6' and out of the 2 I would go for Mia better all round service and allows more on her likes as well as £40 cheaper.

Why not go for the blondies duo 3some for £160 best VFM duo on AW see the reviews

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

says 5' 8" on profile, but I'm sure she was taller than that when I saw her

Conwy

Valery is 6ft 1 barefoot.

Newer picture here:

External Link/Members Only

Cheaper to book here, with older pictures:

I have seen her 9 times, which places her second in my "most visited" list.

She is also very toned, physically.

Online NightKid

I have seen her 9 times, which places her second in my "most visited" list.

Who's first?

Conwy

-Bombshell- on AW

Third= Angie George from AW and Nataly from several places at 5 times. I book Nataly directly, of course.
External Link/Members Only. Nataly's pictures on this site are horrendously photoshopped.

A much better impression of what she looks like is here:
External Link/Members Only (the third picture, in black netting)

Charging up on the rails at 4 times: Platinum Cindy and Mistress Chatterley from AW.

I realise that some of you will find it odd that I like 21-year-old 5ft 3 Cindy and a 5ft 10 domme twice Cindy's age. Angie George is 47 and Bombshell + Valery are both late 20's.
Nataly is 30.

That's quite a variation in types. The two things that they all have in common are:

They all enjoy what they do. They all give every sign of fully empathising with me.
I always walk/crawl away happy.

C

password02

Good on you Mr Conway - you can sure pick the girls and all have the WOW factor - been with Cindy and totally agree with you that she is a girl that reallt does love her job - ske is also a great actress and should be in movies as she is that good at making you beleive everything in your 1-2-3 hour sessions...1 of the greats on AW

west8

Anyone seen her - External Link/Members Only ? 6'4 really?

It's a typo. Quite clear from her pictures she is 5'4" at most.

Offline StevenS

It's a typo. Quite clear from her pictures she is 5'4" at most.

It says in her profile "very tall (6'4)". Quite a typo to slip on a key and put a 6 instead of a 5 and then a V E R Y T A L L.

I'm going to call them. Anyone used this agency  before?

west8

It says in her profile "very tall (6'4)". Quite a typo to slip on a key and put a 6 instead of a 5 and then a V E R Y T A L L.

I'm going to call them. Anyone used this agency  before?

Dude ... 6'4"? If she's really that tall, she'd be better off playing with a basketball than a ballsack.

Be fucking serious. Agency isn't the best, but I've used them many times without complaint. Typical throaty EE voice on the phones usually.

johnnyboy61

Blonde Mira in Ealing claims to be 6ft 3inches, but I don't think that her reviews are particularly encouraging.

Offline StevenS

All good links chaps. Thank you.

Offline claretandblue

maggie21 says 5ft 9 without heels, reckon she might be a bit taller in reality, good solid punt

Offline SamLP

This one claims to be 6'3" barefoot and 7'1" in heels

This one one is apparently 6 foot tall but can't justify anyone dishing out that amount to see her  :wacko:

west8

+1 for maggie. She was almost as tall as me in her stripper heels.

The tallest WG I have ever met is Latvian Valery - suggested above by Conwy.

She is 6'1/6'2 in her BARE FEET. In her heels, she is the only WG that has ever been as tall as I am.

Quite unnerving! Valery is a true Amazonian, but she's been on the game for more than a decade and her service - although still good - is no longer exceptional.

Offline kong

where can I find Valery? is she still working?

I think Maggie at 5'9 is about spot on, I'm 6'1 and she was a good few inches shorter than me

west8

where can I find Valery? is she still working?

I think Maggie at 5'9 is about spot on, I'm 6'1 and she was a good few inches shorter than me

Enjoy!

warriorking

says 5' 8" on profile, but I'm sure she was taller than that when I saw her

Iam thinking of seeing her... how was her face and service??
cheers
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:23:26 pm by warriorking »

fredpunter

Iam thinking of seeing her... how was her face and service??
cheers

Hi, I think the girl using that profile is no longer the same girl I saw. And she has moved location as well, was in a very nice flat just off trafalgar square when I saw her, could virtually see the queens gaff from the window. Very handy for anyone workingvin the admiralty.

warriorking

Hi, I think the girl using that profile is no longer the same girl I saw. And she has moved location as well, was in a very nice flat just off trafalgar square when I saw her, could virtually see the queens gaff from the window. Very handy for anyone workingvin the admiralty.
:cry:
thanks anyway

slow and low

External Link/Members Only Alex is around 5'9, 5'10, great legs and good reviews on here and aw.

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only Alex is around 5'9, 5'10, great legs and good reviews on here and aw.

I'd say she's 5'8" so not in the really tall category - well worth punting though.