Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsmall teen, Hyde, Manchester  (Read 2405 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pvcleatherrm

xxsmall teen

External Link/Members Only

Comms: By text and then finally by phone to lead me to the door where she works.
Parking: Free and easy everywhere close
Discrete: Yes
Price: 70 pounds for 30 minutes, as advertised
When: January 2018.

There has already been a lot written about Jess xxsmall teen on UK Punting Northwest. I took all the information into account and arranged a meeting. I wanted a young, slim, attractive blonde with enhanced tits. That's exactly what I got. I opted for OW and no kissing, so I paid 70 pounds for 30 minutes.

young, slim, attractive blonde with enhanced tits.... ALL BOXES TICKED and I was very happy with what I saw.

Her attitude to me was not negative in any way. Everything I wanted (bearing her limitations and what I paid for) was delivered.
Good OW on me, then I went down onto her pussy to give her oral (very nice, young and clean), then more OW on me. Then into doggy, mish, doggy, cowgirl and finally in mish when I blew my load into the condom.
She really takes cock well and yes its tight in there. I don't know how she takes well hung guys !!
And her tits........really lovely. Feel great and look large on her TINY frame (yes, she is TINY!!). My mouth/tongue loved her tits, all over them.

I left on time, she never clock watched, it was me who got up and noticed the time to get packing. So I was on my way after 30 minutes exactly.

Would I return? Absolutely yes. The sight of her arse and the tight feel of her during doggy was really top notch. She is less than 50% of my age (if she is about 19). So without paying, what is the likelihood of me getting off with one like her so young nowadays? So a very good punt in my opinion.

If you want OWO and kissing, you will have to pay more (according to previous reports about her). But for me is was just a great 30 minutes and I got what I needed.

Enjoy her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm glad you enjoyed your punt and like you say having read all the reviews you went in with eyes open regarding all of the comments both positive and negative.
I agree that if you want a young good looking tiny girl then she ticks the boxes, just wonder you say you didn't opt for OWO or kissing but was it ever discussed as with me she made it clear it wasn't on offer from the off on both my visits.

I had been thinking that I could see my way to punt her again some time if I just wanted a fit little thing but her latest bareback vids with hubby put me off, I know most girls probably have an OH but it's not a good idea to put the films up  :thumbsdown:

Offline pvcleatherrm

Dear Blackpool Rock. I agree with your point of view. Putting up bareback videos is not good advertising. Its not what we want to see.
Regarding my choice of action with Jess... I had set a budget at 70 pounds for 30 minutes.
Furthermore, I am not sure how good the kissing would have been. Same goes for the OWO. They would have moved the price up to 100 pounds. Better to play safe, given her both positive and negative comments on this forum. In summary, I played my cards right and I was happy with her service. Cheers.

Offline pvcleatherrm

Dear Blackpool Rock. I forgot to fully answer your question. As I was stripping off Jess asked me what I wanted. I said OW and without kissing. At that moment I paid her the 70 pounds. At the end I asked her about other services (OWO and kissing) and she said they were payable extras (as I expected). She didn't tell me upfront about the payable extras or any restrictions on the first visit. Maybe I made it clear what I wanted and she left it at that. Cheers.

Offline MrMog

Well she certainly splits opinion does this lass.

standoff

Well she certainly splits opinion does this lass.

Yes she does but for me no kissing and no OWO  means no punt

Offline Bustydusty

Absolutely - 2 essentials for me

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah the 1st time I punted her it was on her profile that this wasn't an option the 1st time she saw you and I left thinking positive based on her looks and body plus advertised services being correct.
2nd punt it should have been available but she said she wasn't doing OWO or kissing that week as she'd had a bit of a sore throat which I believed to be BS.
I was going to see her a 3rd time but concluded that OWO and kissing would probably never be on offer for me however YMMV therefore my Neutral review based on overall score of 2 visits.
As I say I could punt her again if all I want is sex with a good looking petite young girl as she's still a better option than an EE

Offline MrMog

I am in the air about this lass tbh, I really do want to see her just for the hell of it but every time it comes to it the negatives outweigh the positives and I decide not too.

Offline manfox

She is genuinely FAF and definitely worth seeing once.

Her services are limited but I enjoyed both punts with her. If she didnt piss about changing/limiting her services I would be a regular as she is one of the hottest out there.