Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds - Chelsea  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Lambada

Had the pleasure of booking Chelsea from Diamonds recently, which was my first booking with them. The location is easy to find and in a nice area, but discreet. Chelsea herself is gorgeous, fantastic at her job, and has a real kinky streak. She doesn't do DFK or CIM, but her OWO is absolutely mind blowing. Would definitely book again  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Toshiba

Had the pleasure of booking Chelsea from Diamonds recently, which was my first booking with them. The location is easy to find and in a nice area, but discreet. Chelsea herself is gorgeous, fantastic at her job, and has a real kinky streak. She doesn't do DFK or CIM, but her OWO is absolutely mind blowing. Would definitely book again  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Sorry to rake this one up but has anyone been with her recently?

Interesting

Basilbasset

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her a couple of times, the last one being in February this year, She is slim attractive and very experienced girl and is one of my favourites.

She is also excellent value for your hard earned cash at £80 for the hour and £40 for Half, OWO is not a deal breaker for me or CIM but she is excellent at what she does do.

I would recommend her.

Toshiba

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her a couple of times, the last one being in February this year, She is slim attractive and very experienced girl and is one of my favourites.

She is also excellent value for your hard earned cash at £80 for the hour and £40 for Half, OWO is not a deal breaker for me or CIM but she is excellent at what she does do.

I would recommend her.

Ive read she does great owo but not cim, are u saying no owo?

Offline geordiegooner

I' saw Chelsea a week and a bit ago (not Friday but the Friday before that), Chelsea (or Holly on Amour) does indeed do OWO(very nice technique) but does not do CIM but that wasn't a problem for me.

Very good punt & good value for £60 for the half hour including anal.

Basilbasset

Ive read she does great owo but not cim, are u saying no owo?

No I am saying it does not matter to me too much. She does great OWO and looks you in the eyes whilst she is performing.

Toshiba

No I am saying it does not matter to me too much. She does great OWO and looks you in the eyes whilst she is performing.

I see, cheers