Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree Spa / Indian Massage  (Read 10129 times)

Offline joa9751

Hi
I have been to Two branches of Athree spa
In Northwood and Ealing
The Massage rooms are not great compared to other places
But it’s interesting , the therapists are well dressed professionally in
tunics.
In the middle of Massage I usually ask about extras.
Most of them usually charge £40 pounds for topless hand relief.
I have been with a few of the girls
Sandhya- She’s fairly good , Srilankan. Middle aged, Good Looking, big boobs, and good in her work
Jess- Moroccan , slim and tall, small boobs. But good looking and  good at her job
Sara- Middle aged Indian. I wouldn’t go back to her.
Kara- African, middle aged . Would not go back to her
Dilsha- Dark skinned South Indian. - wouldn’t go back to her either

I have heard Kavia is really good, but never got a chance with her.
Can anyone tel me if you’ve been to Natasha and Biyanka and how are they?
Heard of Gina and Geetha who are middle aged.
Is there any one else you know of and are good  looking and young?
Banned reason: Spamming Threads with same question
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline sparkus

Did recce the other day, told Sara was working but not available (despite her being sat in reception). A bit too old for my liking, sizeable pair but short. Another review says owner reckons she's 'up for it' (more than usual vanilla offering)

Kavia's knockers seem to have got bigger, her tunic was bursting under the strain (I saw her giggling to herself as I copped an eyeful). The price is off-putting though.

Offline daddy919

Saw Natasha a mature russian woman. Her massage skills are none existent. Touch is so light but sensual. She'll tease your balls till you're dribbling. And HR with her tits out for £20 isn't bad at all. She's about 5ft 6 or 7, not ugly and tits are maybe a 32B. Sabita/Kavia has the biggest. not sure about prices coz i saw her long ago and she's slimmed down a lot. Sandiya is another decent vfm masseuse. Shaniqa- you'll need a loan to get her to do what you want. like £80 for her to strip and get fingered. Maneka costs around the same for b2b, finger up your bum and a tongue in her cunt. All their names are confusing so I can't rememember who is who but i think I've been with all of them except bianca.

Offline ladcameo

No images avaialble for any of these girls ? pretty bad  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

who is the girl at 00:42 ?

Offline sparkus

Saw Natasha a mature russian woman. Her massage skills are none existent. Touch is so light but sensual. She'll tease your balls till you're dribbling. And HR with her tits out for £20 isn't bad at all. She's about 5ft 6 or 7, not ugly and tits are maybe a 32B. Sabita/Kavia has the biggest. not sure about prices coz i saw her long ago and she's slimmed down a lot. Sandiya is another decent vfm masseuse. Shaniqa- you'll need a loan to get her to do what you want. like £80 for her to strip and get fingered. Maneka costs around the same for b2b, finger up your bum and a tongue in her cunt. All their names are confusing so I can't rememember who is who but i think I've been with all of them except bianca.

Thanks, I saw Shaniqa in reception once and she's also too old for me. Karla joked with me about her advancing years compared to me, so olds are par for course here sadly. Kavia youngest I'd say, other than the ones who only work there briefly.

Offline sparkus

No images avaialble for any of these girls ? pretty bad  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

who is the girl at 00:42 ?

An actress paid by the company hired to make the vid.

Offline Muff licker

I went to the Ealing branch today was greeted by an older fat Indian lady she wanted £40 for half hour I made my excuses and left no sign of any young Indians

Offline fozzie44uk

I drove past the Ealing branch of Athree today and noticed a "Shop To Let" sign on it.
It was still open but who knows how much longer for.

Offline Muff licker

well I am not surprised they need to up their game I noticed the Norhwood one operates from a private flat so probably more profitable that way

Offline Bigslondon123

Did recce the other day, told Sara was working but not available (despite her being sat in reception). A bit too old for my liking, sizeable pair but short. Another review says owner reckons she's 'up for it' (more than usual vanilla offering)

Kavia's knockers seem to have got bigger, her tunic was bursting under the strain (I saw her giggling to herself as I copped an eyeful). The price is off-putting though.

The owner reckons Recce is 'up for it' (more than usual vanilla offering) in another review? Where is this review? Can you link it please?

Offline sparkus

The owner reckons Recce is 'up for it' (more than usual vanilla offering) in another review? Where is this review? Can you link it please?

Sara! I was on a recce.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153542.msg1698305#msg1698305

Offline Sunny

Do any of these ladies do FS? DFK? Or just massage/topless/HJ

Offline sparkus

Do any of these ladies do FS? DFK? Or just massage/topless/HJ

In my experience, just topless HJ.  Didn't see the point of Kavia's offer to get naked for £80  :dash:

As I never tire of mentioning, I remember the good old days of inclusive HR in the £40 massage fee.

Offline LLPunting

JAG4555

i dont trust this place. the booking system is annoying, they kept giving me texts about coming in. ive been twice, and both girls were shit. one was old and the other was fat. im in my mid 30s, slim... i cant do fat and old (45plus unless its pamela anderson and a few others).

does this place have young slim fit girls..

Offline sparkus

i dont trust this place. the booking system is annoying, they kept giving me texts about coming in. ive been twice, and both girls were shit. one was old and the other was fat. im in my mid 30s, slim... i cant do fat and old (45plus unless its pamela anderson and a few others).

does this place have young slim fit girls..

It has but they don't seem to last long. Once had an inclusive/free HJ from a stunning Pakistani girl couldn't be more than 20 yo, though she was stick thin.

Offline RAJEC

It has but they don't seem to last long. Once had an inclusive/free HJ from a stunning Pakistani girl couldn't be more than 20 yo, though she was stick thin.

I’ve seen a few younger ones there a while back but alas never to be seen again  :unknown:

Mind you, whilst they were both early 20’s, one was a chunker with big firm tits and the other a small ‘init’ type with a small but decent pair

Offline sparkus

I’ve seen a few younger ones there a while back but alas never to be seen again  :unknown:

Mind you, whilst they were both early 20’s, one was a chunker with big firm tits and the other a small ‘init’ type with a small but decent pair

Gah, rub it in why don't you? Just because they didn't on me.

Offline RAJEC

Ok I will!

The init one voiced her inability to understand why men wanted topless and naked hand jobs. I tried to explain by showing her what happened When she took her top off and getting wet at having her nipples played with and sucked  :unknown:

Offline RAJEC

And the chunker was an interesting one.

You know the young inexperienced types that are a little shy but enjoy the sordid deed? Yep she was one of those. Lovely girl. Beautiful chebs, big firm and on a big but young frame. Gave the chebs and good working over - could tell she enjoyed from the deep breathing  :yahoo:

Offline sparkus

Lucky bastard. I've enjoyed Kavia but the other experiences there with Carla and Gita were not worth the dough.

Offline RAJEC

Lucky bastard. I've enjoyed Kavia but the other experiences there with Carla and Gita were not worth the dough.

The rest of them are all old and fat. I see the appeal of Kavias chebs but the inconsistency and price that you’ve previously mentioned are not the wsws that I’d want to engage in.

Offline sparkus

The rest of them are all old and fat. I see the appeal of Kavias chebs but the inconsistency and price that you’ve previously mentioned are not the wsws that I’d want to engage in.

First time I saw her I could suck tits and play with arse. The second time she didn't allow sucking and denied even working there before!

Offline RAJEC

First time I saw her I could suck tits and play with arse. The second time she didn't allow sucking and denied even working there before!

Exactly!  :unknown:

Offline joa9751

Has anyone been to Jasmine at athree ? How is she
Banned reason: Spamming Threads with same question
Banned by: Ali Katt