Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New_Melania - Edgeware Road W2  (Read 1607 times)

55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dbank95

Adultwork profile: External Link/Members Only

Borderline positive/neutral review. I saw her a few months back with the offer for 150 for 2 1/2 hours.

About a 10 minute walk from edgeware road station. There is a concierge at the door but since melania buzzes you in you don't really have to deal with him.

Melania:

Her age seems accurate, looks about 30 give or take. Quite petite, I'd say her physique is skinny but not from the gym. At the door he wore a red dress and heels which she looked pretty good in. However when it came down to things I didn't find her that attractive, the average plain face and skinny physique didn't really do it for me.

Despite that, throughout the punt she showed all the signs of a good SP that was consistent through her previous reviews. No clock watching, etc.

Services:

Light FK, OWO, Missionary, Reverse Oral. Popped three times during the 2 1/2 hours, a lot of talking involved between the sex. I took a sort of passive role and let her guide the session. She initiated all rounds which I found a positive.

However the biggest letdown of the punt was the OWO, it was hands down the toothiest blowjob I've ever had. For this reason I docked it down to a neutral.

Would I recommend her? Yes to those looking for longer punts and also newbies, looks can be subjective and I've seen reviews saying she was attractive, however if you're looking for a good OWO I'd go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 11:26:08 am by dbank95 »

Offline Golden Hind

I had the same problem with the overly toothy OWO at times, mentioned it in my review. It's the only thing stopping me from returning.

Offline nigel4498

On the other hand I had one of the best blowjobs I've ever had from her.
Maybe I'm not as big as some guys  :unknown:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes it is surprising that her BJs appear not to be consistent as I thought it was really good too.

Offline tantric talents

Unfortunately it is mostly about size or at least girth.
Many girls do struggle to blow girthy  men.
It’s one of the downsides to being endowed. :cry: