Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sammy-louise2013 - Edin  (Read 4835 times)

1 review(s) for sammy-louise2013 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cal

Considering the rather grim previous punt with a polish girl (last time for me) I decided to take a gamble on a relatively new profile.

Sammy-Louise
External Link/Members Only

Vaguely familiar to a profile which came and went a while ago.

A typical Saturday spent chasing after a few profiles I had my eye on and fired off a few emails, I'd definitely prefer to phone a girl before a meet just to get it sorted more easily but one has to make do now and then. Sammy was the first to reply and got a bit of email tennis sorted for a meet at 5.
A short while later it was changed to 5.30. Not a big concern and I did arrive slightly late due to traffic and finding the building. A flat near ocean terminal just off great junction st.

Greeted by a smiley,curvy and pretty scottish lass at the door. Instantly felt more relaxed than the usual broken english and awkward conversations I've had to endure before.
With the finances out of the way I was offered a massage but this was promptly skipped over as I was only there for a half hour.
A little kissing and fondling led to some good OWO followed by a good hard doggy fuck. Finished all over her great tits.  :)
Some chit-chat before leaving and seem's like a genuine girl who I hope is around for a while

Would definitely see again.

Offline Cal

This didn't warrant a new review but am bumping this original just for a heads up

Dissapeared for a few months and was pretty gutted, - seen new profile and hastily arranged for another meet this morning.

External Link/Members Only - Sammylouise. New profile but same girl.

Moved to London road instead of near Ocean terminal.
Good flat and room was spotless.

Good deep OWO, RO, FK and she rode me pretty damn hard til i came. Dont usually go that way but was nice. :thumbsup:

Good chat before and after - offered drink/shower but needed none.

Hope she stays around for a while.

Argento79

Thanks for the heads up Cal.  Saw this girl a wee while ago and thought she was certainly worth a return visit then, as you say, dropped off the grid.  Will add her back on the list :)

carlisle78

The old profile still works and is still on my hotlist. Wonder why a new profile?

Offline Matterhorn

Sammy-Louise is definitely on my hot list, although her profile is pretty sparse!
Just a few questions:

1. How tall is she?
2. Does she smoke?
3. Roughly what is her breast size?
4. What is her weight/dress size?

Argento79

Sammy-Louise is definitely on my hot list, although her profile is pretty sparse!
Just a few questions:

1. How tall is she?
2. Does she smoke?
3. Roughly what is her breast size?
4. What is her weight/dress size?

I'm going to see her today so will report back once my memory is refreshed  :)

Offline Cal

The old Profile still has some pics on it. Theyre gonna be more useful than me streaming off stat's i don't really know.

Am useless with girl sizes, 8-10 or maybe 10-12. I guess. - and probably around 5'7 or something.
No smell of smoke on her at all - breath or clothes. so Id take an educated guess at  she doesn't smoke.

Offline seeker

Doesn't even say her age  :crazy:
This could be anyone   :wacko:

Offline Cactus

The old Profile still has some pics on it. Theyre gonna be more useful than me streaming off stat's i don't really know.

Am useless with girl sizes, 8-10 or maybe 10-12. I guess. - and probably around 5'7 or something.
No smell of smoke on her at all - breath or clothes. so Id take an educated guess at  she doesn't smoke.

So you can confirm that it is definitely the same girl in both profiles?

The old one was on my "to do" list & the new one piqued my interest, if it's the same girl I may pay her a visit over the next few days.

Offline Cal

So you can confirm that it is definitely the same girl in both profiles?

The old one was on my "to do" list & the new one piqued my interest, if it's the same girl I may pay her a visit over the next few days.

Definitely her - Just seems she isnt very good using AW :P

Offline Cactus

Definitely her - Just seems she isnt very good using AW :P

Cheers Cal, I'll try to see her soon & then add my experiences.

Argento79

Seems about right to me although I'm useless with dress sizes as well.  Think she had lost weight since the last time I saw her.  Fairly pretty girl.  Has spent way too much time on the sunbed though and her skin is anything but smooth. Standard massage with a bit of ball tickling which is always good.  Kissing was no problem although didn't seem as keen once fully underway.  Very responsive to some OWO.  Pretty good OWO from her.  Plenty of deep throat and a very well placed mirrored chest of drawers helped the experience along.  Boobs more than handful but heading a bit south with some stretch marks (has those on stomach as well).  Doesn't really bother me but the sunbed action really accentuates them.

Offline Matterhorn

Seems about right to me although I'm useless with dress sizes as well.  Think she had lost weight since the last time I saw her.  Fairly pretty girl.  Has spent way too much time on the sunbed though and her skin is anything but smooth. Standard massage with a bit of ball tickling which is always good.  Kissing was no problem although didn't seem as keen once fully underway.  Very responsive to some OWO.  Pretty good OWO from her.  Plenty of deep throat and a very well placed mirrored chest of drawers helped the experience along.  Boobs more than handful but heading a bit south with some stretch marks (has those on stomach as well).  Doesn't really bother me but the sunbed action really accentuates them.
Thanks Argento, much appreciated.

Offline elihd

Does anyone know Where is she based in edinburgh? Going down this wkend, not bringing the car so relying on the public transports and taxis

Offline Cal

London Road. EH7 - Near a few bus routes afaik