Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Emily Inverness  (Read 1184 times)

10 review(s) for luscious emily (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline tartanspartan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked at short-notice today (90min)

Paid: £150 for one hour incall
Services: DFK, OWO (my choice), sex in multiple positions, Anal, Spanking, Massage
Looks: Good curvy figure, as per her profile  photos.
Rating: delivers  a very enthusiastic service, friendly chatty demeanour and would consider returning.
Apartment: Close to town centre, very discrete location, tidy and clean, shower facilities available.

So I made my booking and turned up a bit earlier than expected, I was greeted by Emily who was what I expected.  I was led up to the bedroom and given a DFK, she was dressed in black negligee and looked great, well presented.  We both warmed up and moved around. She took RO well and had no reservations with the amount of fingering I was giving. I remember thinking at one stage how great her pussy felt as I rubbed 2 fingers inside the spongy flesh of the gspot area. I was concerned it was going to be too loose when it came to the fucking, but as it turned out it all felt very good and tight later on.  She was vocal and animated bucking her hips during the oral and fingering (possibly an orgasm, but I never take this on face value).  Got into various positions including a bit of anal and enjoyed the fucking with plenty of kissing, some eye contact but some closed eyes at times. Nothing to object to, satisfyingly came over her tits and mouth at the 25-30 mins into the 1 hour booking.

She gave me a massage which I have to say just about sent me to sleep so top marks there, she did ask if I wanted to do round 2 but after that massage I was just happy for her to carry on rubbing me down.

A good punt for which I can't fault her friendly approach and positive attitude.