Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&horny Hannah - Manchester  (Read 2321 times)

18 review(s) for Hot&HornyHannah (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TTD1983

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £100

First off let me say I have been waiting to see Hannah for a long time I was just never able to sort out my schedule so that we could meet. Until today :D

Comms were fantastic AW emails and texts all very friendly / flirty.

Adreess easy to find with plenty of street parking.

Parked up outside messaged Hannah with directions to her flat and code to get in the door.  Easy !

Knocked on the door Hannah opens it while hiding behind it as I work in I see she is wear what I had asked for and she looks great ! Pics on her profile are accurate if somewhat unflattering she was much hotter in the flesh  :D

Took me into the living room where we chatted for a little while having a feel of each other plenty of DFK then after the paper work was sorted she took me into the bedroom.

More DFK and as she starts to undress me to take hold of the little fella it shouddenly dawned on me that I was raised to be a gentleman and said ladies first so I asked her to lay on the bed for some reverse oral very responsive and the juices were soon flowing Hannah seemed to be enjoying herself and the outcome was a great O for her. The fact her legs were gripped around my head pulling me in closer I could feel every twitch she made. Great sight looking up at her as it’s all going on.

I lay next to Hannah and she complimented my technique which is always nice to hear.
She quickly repayed this and began phenomenal OWO looking up at me and little dirty talk took the full lot and swallowed with a smile on her face.

Now I have to say I have alway had a thing for rimming and although I have had it done before what followed next was a completely mind blowing expierience Hannah had me on all 4s and went to town on my ass with her tongue reaching under and stroking my cock. Never felt anything like it.

In my emails to Hannah I have also told her that I want  a woman to use a strap on never had this done before but always wanted to tick it off.

She made me feel at ease at all times we picked the size we thought was right wasn’t the biggest but like I said never tried it before.

She covered it up and then got me back on all 4s and lube me up. Again reassuring me as she slowly slid in. 😮😮😮😮

I have to be honest felt a little weird at first but then pretty dam good Hannah talking dirty to me while she’s clearly having a great time with my ass.

Finished up with another great owo again taking it all with smiles.

I got dressed and we chatted for a little never a rush was extremely relaxed and welcoming.

I have to say that Hannah is an absolute belter and I will definetly be going back to see her again.

Offline Kriss

Nice review m8. I've not seen Hannah for about 5 years. I know that her Halloween photos were taken about 3 years ago and I'm wondering if she's changed much since then. I ask because a neutral FR on here states that she has put on a few pounds (she was a size 10 and now has size 12 on her AW profile) She was a really sexy girl with an enjoys list that covers stuff that I've only heard of. I had her PG once (I  always look at a girl's PG before I decide on a punt) and there were some nice pics as well as face pics. She has a nice face - sexy without being cute or beautiful.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TTD1983

Nice review m8. I've not seen Hannah for about 5 years. I know that her Halloween photos were taken about 3 years ago and I'm wondering if she's changed much since then. I ask because a neutral FR on here states that she has put on a few pounds (she was a size 10 and now has size 12 on her AW profile) She was a really sexy girl with an enjoys list that covers stuff that I've only heard of. I had her PG once (I  always look at a girl's PG before I decide on a punt) and there were some nice pics as well as face pics. She has a nice face - sexy without being cute or beautiful.

Hi Mate,

Sorry for the late reply been a busy couple of days I would say size 12 is about right although im not fantastic at size's she is by no means a larger woman. She has enough to grab hold of which is the sort of woman I look for not into the really skin and bone type's just looking through her FG and I would say she has put on a little but wouldn't warrant me to say they were inaccurate. I haven't looked through her PG to be honest I booked the meet on the back of the reviews on here and [Banned site removed by admin].
 I agree with the description of her face though mate I have to say her looking up at me while sucking me will stay with me for a long time to come. :D

Never met with Hannah before mate so Im not sure how / if she has changed im sorry.

Hope this helps.

klaus88

I have seen her at least 8 times in the past 3 years including recently and I am assessing current funds to pay another visit soon.
She sucks dick and rims like no-one else.

Offline Beamer

I have seen her at least 8 times in the past 3 years including recently and I am assessing current funds to pay another visit soon.

.....but not a single review to benefit all members of the forum

Offline Kriss

Hi Mate,

Sorry for the late reply been a busy couple of days I would say size 12 is about right although im not fantastic at size's she is by no means a larger woman. She has enough to grab hold of which is the sort of woman I look for not into the really skin and bone type's just looking through her FG and I would say she has put on a little but wouldn't warrant me to say they were inaccurate. I haven't looked through her PG to be honest I booked the meet on the back of the reviews on here and [Banned site removed by admin].
 I agree with the description of her face though mate I have to say her looking up at me while sucking me will stay with me for a long time to come. :D

Never met with Hannah before mate so Im not sure how / if she has changed im sorry.

Hope this helps.

Thanks ET  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Richthescouser

A review would be appreciated.