Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peaches blossom  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Wonderwall88

Anyone seen her as I’m thinking of a meet. But have read nothing about her

Offline auldie63

Where is she? Inverness, inverkiething, Istanfuckingbull?????

Offline S.X. MacHine

Where is she? Inverness, inverkiething, Istanfuckingbull?????

...and Kirkcaldy, that jewel in the crown of the Kingdom of Fife.
Actually, I heard from someone who had the pleasure of the lovely Peaches last week, that she is a randy piece. A likeable, bisexual lass, seemingly, who enjoys what she does.
I have yet to sample her...
 :P

vw

Anyone seen her as I’m thinking of a meet. But have read nothing about her

If you searched her number you woudl find out ewhe is reviewed, how long you been here?

Post links they help.   :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline dilligaf

If you're into big lassies, she's the one to go for. Really engaging, enthusiastic, horny as fuck and up for just about anything. She was a bit intense for my liking and I'm not into BBW but she definitely delivered.

Offline alphadynamic

If you're into big lassies, she's the one to go for. Really engaging, enthusiastic, horny as fuck and up for just about anything. She was a bit intense for my liking and I'm not into BBW but she definitely delivered.

Hardly BBW, well in my opinion anyway. Size 12-14, extremely enthusiastic.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Fifeboy65

Have met peaches 3 or 4 times when she has been working in Edinburgh and really enjoyed the time I spent with her. I would say she is curvy rather than BBW so not one if you like a really slim woman.

Great oral technique for me and she happily swallowed my load every time and she likes a good licking herself if you are into that.

For me a safe and reliable punt and will probably book her again at some point over the next couple of months.