Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Massage in Newbury Park  (Read 1692 times)

Offline IdRatherBeABra

External Link/Members Only

Other reviews of Love reminded me that I should submit mine.

I saw Love just before Christmas as part of my search of a busty, ebony BBW who is also a skilled masseuse, which is apparently harder to find than a unicorn in London.

We met early, around 8 am, at her flat along the Eastern Avenue near the Holiday Inn. Not sure how parking would have been because I took the tube. Communications were easy with the appointment set up the day before. We had agreed £60 for an hour.

She greeted me whilst wearing a nightdress, showing off a curvy figure. She’s not as busty or as curvy as I’d like, but no stick figure either. She has a pleasant demeanour and voice, a gentle Nigerian accent that I could listen to all day. The massage was conducted on a bed rather than a table, somewhat to my dismay, but she managed to deliver a competent and relaxing (if not terribly therapeutic) massage in spite of this.

On the flip, I asked if she could do b2b, and she said that she does the whole massage differently in this case so prefers to agree it up front, so maybe next time. Fine - how about topless, I ask?  She says sure, for an extra £10. Sold. Off comes the night dress, and she continues the massage in her knickers. I’m loving her nice brown tits with very large nipples. I was hoping they might end up in my mouth, but I’m told that I can’t really touch them much because they’re sensitive, which is a bit annoying.  Happily, though, the massage finishes with a nice titwank from her, and I enjoy the contrast of my white ropes of cum all over her big black tits.

A shower was available, and off I went, very well satisfied. I might go back for the b2b - I was hoping it might be nude, although I’ve read elsewhere here that’s not available.

Offline joe diddley

Thanks. I'm sold. A titwank always does it for me. Good report.