Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Josie K Wolverhampton  (Read 2255 times)

5 review(s) for josie k (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline watsey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This a review of a punt towards the end of last year but still valid as she is not a here today gone tomorrow girl.
Communications were all good, prompt and courteous at all times, initially by text and then by phone conversation as per her profile request. After agreeing date and time confirmed via AW.
Location is just 5 minutes off the M54 so good access if you are not from Wolves. Her house a nice semi and was homely, comfortable and clean.

Josie, I would say is slightly older that the 37 years suggested on her profile. Hope Im not doing her an injustice but I like girls of a similar age to me so no problem. Otherwise her profile is accurate except that it does say she is completely shaven down below but disappointingly was not the case when I visited. She is either divorced or separated and has children, shes a friendly girl who enjoys company and this fulfils her own sexual needs as well as a bit of extra income.

She doesn’t have a problem with parking outside her house but I parked along the road and walked back down.

I had showered before leaving and so I was expecting to get straight into the action for a half hour visit but Josie was happy to spend time chatting which I found quite refreshing after experiencing some production line punts last year. Eventually I decided that time was pressing so instigated a bit of french kissing to which she responded well and we started to undress each other. She has good skin, very soft and tight and a nice pair of tits.

Once we were both naked we spent some time exploring each other’s bodies while still standing. She produced a rubber and knelt down in front of me for some OW. Her technique was OK but needs to be bloody brilliant to get me going with a rubber on so I moved her onto the bed to give her some oral. Spent some time down there as she was clean and fresh and very responsive and seemed to enjoy. Eventually moved up for mish and after a good session shot my lot. We lay on the bed chatting afterwards and there seemed no rush for me to leave so all in all I nice unrushed and friendly punt.

Offline DAlpine1980

Good review. When you say she had children, were they in the house or you just saw evidence of them?

Kids in the house would put me off.

Offline watsey

Good review. When you say she had children, were they in the house or you just saw evidence of them?

Kids in the house would put me off.

She told me she had kids and there were bedroom doors with their names on but definitely not in the house at the time.

Offline Beamer

Thanks for the review- sounds good.