Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoebaker22xx - Preston  (Read 532 times)

1 review(s) for zoebaker22xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline andrew77x

External Link/Members Only

So I booked to see her back in mid November for half an hour at 80 quid. This was my first punt and I left thoroughly disappointed.

Comms were good, although I did have a bit of trouble in that I missed my train to get to her (I don't drive), so had to spend about 30 more quid to get a taxi. But that was my fault not hers.

Anyway, I arrive and it is down this little street in Preston, and she texts me the house number, so I knock, she comes and lets me in, and she is a lot chubbier than her pictures might suggest. But I still give her the 80 quid. She says on her profile she offers all her guests a shower but none was offered to me at all. She then tells me to get my clothes off while she gets a condom, turns out she is out of condoms, so it's lucky I brought one with me or I would have probably not gotten anything.

The oral is with condom, and she doesn't really do much with the oral. No tongue or anything, just her moving her lips up and down below your head. Also, in the background she had left on the TV Netflix (I think) on the kids page, so I had Alvin and the Chipmunks staring at me the entire time. And, to top it off, halfway through, her housemates baby starts crying so she has to go deal with it while I just sit there awkwardly.

Eventually it gets to sex, and it was only in doggy, and the entire time she was on her phone. Like, the entire time. Was a real mood killer. Luckily I came pretty quickly, but when I asked if I had any time left for anything else (reverse oral?) She said it was only one sexual favour an hour, so I left, feeling thoroughly disappointed and like I had been robbed.

Comms 8/10
Body 5/10
Atmosphere 0/10
Experience 1/10
Overall 3/10

Offline Hogweed

Thats a shame her pictures looks promising.  Whats her face like. Notice she has a face picture in private gallary

gingerthom

Thanks for the review and its a shame your first punt turned out so poor.
I was keeping an eye on this profile but she'll definitely be binned now, i've been in the same situation with a girl on the phone while your shagging her doggy, its really taking the piss. :dash:
Check out some girls with good positive reviews on here for your next punts and hopefully your next experience will be much better. :thumbsup: