Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlour in China Town  (Read 16944 times)

6ft3

Hi guys.

Am looking for a nice Chinese experience today, nothing too expensive. have about £50 to spend.

In your experiences do the chinese parlours cater?

just looking for a massage and HE

Am also tempted by a ladyboy experience, does anyone know of anywhere in the china town Area?

thanks

LL

They have lady boys at the Thai massage parlour on Shaftesbury Avenue.  Massage in China Town and surrounding streets (i.e. the West End): in general you're looking at paying £25-£30 for a half-hour massage.  HE, which is at the lady's discretion of course - you'll need to tip another £30 on top of what you've paid for your massage.  It'll be paid towards the end of your "treatment" (never up front), when she asks you to turn over and then after playing a fucking annoying game with her, of haggling, where the price will start at £50 and ends with her accepting £30.  You could maybe get it for less - depends upon your haggling skills really, and whether you're prepared to stick to your guns - but then she might do a half-hearted shitty job of it as a result.

By the way, Goodge Street is a lot better than China Town for Chinese massage.  They have prettier girls and in at least one place you can choose which girl you want.  I don't know any places around China Town where they let you do that.  Don't take my word for it - do some research of your own.  This is only to get you started.

The haggling bullshit and the state of many of the places has put me off West End massages altogether.  One time I was in East London recently - Liverpool Street, I looked up and found a Thai masseuse advertised on gumtree - working at a private flat.  It was £30 for half an hour, with HE.

janosik321123

Offline 76shen

They have lady boys at the Thai massage parlour on Shaftesbury Avenue.  Massage in China Town and surrounding streets (i.e. the West End): in general you're looking at paying £25-£30 for a half-hour massage.  HE, which is at the lady's discretion of course - you'll need to tip another £30 on top of what you've paid for your massage.  It'll be paid towards the end of your "treatment" (never up front), when she asks you to turn over and then after playing a fucking annoying game with her, of haggling, where the price will start at £50 and ends with her accepting £30.  You could maybe get it for less - depends upon your haggling skills really, and whether you're prepared to stick to your guns - but then she might do a half-hearted shitty job of it as a result.

By the way, Goodge Street is a lot better than China Town for Chinese massage.  They have prettier girls and in at least one place you can choose which girl you want.  I don't know any places around China Town where they let you do that.  Don't take my word for it - do some research of your own.  This is only to get you started.

The haggling bullshit and the state of many of the places has put me off West End massages altogether.  One time I was in East London recently - Liverpool Street, I looked up and found a Thai masseuse advertised on gumtree - working at a private flat.  It was £30 for half an hour, with HE.

what's the name of the massage shop in goodge street. they let you choose the girl. I've walked down this street many times, but never tried any of the shops, I've always thought they be the same as soho. asking for to much money.

LL

what's the name of the massage shop in goodge street. they let you choose the girl. I've walked down this street many times, but never tried any of the shops, I've always thought they be the same as soho. asking for to much money.
HMN. But I've not been there in over a year so I've no idea if they still have the same set-up.

Offline El Jefe

HMN. But I've not been there in over a year so I've no idea if they still have the same set-up.

I went to HMN a couple months ago and there was no choice of girls.

Offline Rstone

One time I was in East London recently - Liverpool Street, I looked up and found a Thai masseuse advertised on gumtree - working at a private flat.  It was £30 for half an hour, with HE.

Hi!

Would you have a link of some sort to this Thai lady?
Was she hot?
Did she allow touching? Maybe more?

Cheers

peterperfect

Many thanks to LL for the Goodge St recco. I went at the start of the week and had a great time.

I had a Chinese girl called Coco who gave me THE BEST massage I've ever had in one of these places. She was also really friendly, chatty and flirty - even with her slightly limited English. She's only been here a few months and I don't know how long these girls hang around for.

Offline 76shen

Many thanks to LL for the Goodge St recco. I went at the start of the week and had a great time.

I had a Chinese girl called Coco who gave me THE BEST massage I've ever had in one of these places. She was also really friendly, chatty and flirty - even with her slightly limited English. She's only been here a few months and I don't know how long these girls hang around for.

which shop did you go into and did she offer extras.

peterperfect

HMN on LL's advice. I'll definitely be going back. Naked HE was £40 - but this price is what I negotiated.

Thai Harmony is a couple of doors away and I'm keen to try this place too. Maybe someone can confirm if extras are available here?

Offline Chris10398

LL could it be one of these thai ladies ?

External Link/Members Only

Hi, be careful of bait and switch here, the photos are not genuine apart from Thai Jane who is real.

Becky is the best by far and does owo for an extra 20 but again make sure yoy said yoy have seen her before or you will end up with a very average punt (massages aren't great by the way).

I know another Thai who I have seen a number of times who gives a good service 2 stops from Liverpool street - pm me for more details or check out the review I have done on Thai linda (ignore her photos though as it doesn't do her any justice what so ever)
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Outcallguy

I goto thai harmony for proper massages. They are incredibly deep and really good after exercise.
The downside being ive been too battered to ask for extras.
It doesnt strike me as that sort of place though

CelticWarrior2

Passed through China Town today in two minds about a massage but none of the talent viewable through the windows of established haunts tickled my fancy - quiet day for the girls - all sitting around chatting. Had about given up and going to Plan B when I saw a nice looking young Chinese girl with a smiley face touting outside a place I hadn't noticed before on Shaftesbury Avenue - No 78 - Lavender Beauty & Health - no shop front just a doorway. She engaged me easily with her very good English and I followed her to the first floor reception and paid £45 for an hour. My back and shoulders were full of knots so even a standard service would be welcome. Shown into one of three treatment rooms - compact but clean and warm - and asked to disrobe. To my relief the same girl - Cherry - entered to look after me. She invited me to strip completely so I happily cast off my trunks with a big knowing smile. After half an hour of very good deep tissue and friendly banter she hinted about having a special massage. She knew I was experienced so asked me what I normally paid - I said £20 for HR and she offered fully nude B2B with kissing and HR for £40 which I settled on. No oral of any variety available sadly. I was more than happy with the service as Cherry did a sexy striptease letting me rub my hands over her lithe figure before the massage. She said she was 27 but could pass for 22. She brought me to a hot, throbbing climax where she earned her tip with her back glistening in sweat and still smiling. I will be seeing Cherry at Lavender next time I'm in the mood.

Offline Richjimbo

Thanks for the review Celticwarrior2.

I went to one of the spa's in central Soho recently.  Really cute girl but she really tried her best to charge more than it was worth, then got really angry when I said no.   Her name was YoYo.

peterperfect

Yeah, nice review Celtic. I've walked by the place a few times and will have to check it out.

RJ - could you be more specific about the Soho place with the angry girl - it'd be good to know where to avoid.

LL

I went to one of the spa's in central Soho recently.  Really cute girl but she really tried her best to charge more than it was worth, then got really angry when I said no.   Her name was YoYo.
Haha, I've seen Yoyo and she tried to rip me off too!  She works on Little Newport Street, from an unmarked massage premises (black door) close to Charring Cross Road.  The ladies take it in turns to stand outside in the street and try to entice men in as they walk past - "you want massage!?".  I paid £25 for a half-hour massage and then £20 for HE but she kept asking for more (even after she'd been given the money and was in the middle of tossing me off) - greedy bitch  :D

CelticWarrior2

I've met her type RJ - they turn very quickly from sweetness and light to snippy aggression which is an ugly trait and a real mood killer.

I had a very awkward moment in one of the established Chinese medicine places in the heart of Chinatown a few years back when a street tout who looked like the classic asian WG (fuck me boots & short skirt) was advertising outside the store and passed me over to a girl in a white coat who became very insulted and irate when I enquired about extras - stating she was a qualified doctor etc. I had a bad feeling and left very quickly - the last place in London you want to create a commotion or a dispute with the locals. Thinking back now it was some kind of scam but they didn't get much out of me.

Cherry at Lavender has an excellent command of the English language and sweet smiling demeanour which meant the transition from regular to sensual massage was expedient and seamless which is the ideal. She's been studying English in London for 2 years and comes from an academic background which shows.

Such a professional approach makes the HE a natural progression - you are there having a relaxing, stress relieving time so why not let it reach a logical climax. The lady earns the little extra cash she wants/ needs and you are sent on your way without a care in the world - win - win!

Offline IrishBob

I've met her type RJ - they turn very quickly from sweetness and light to snippy aggression which is an ugly trait and a real mood killer.

I had a very awkward moment in one of the established Chinese medicine places in the heart of Chinatown a few years back when a street tout who looked like the classic asian WG (fuck me boots & short skirt) was advertising outside the store and passed me over to a girl in a white coat who became very insulted and irate when I enquired about extras - stating she was a qualified doctor etc. I had a bad feeling and left very quickly - the last place in London you want to create a commotion or a dispute with the locals. Thinking back now it was some kind of scam but they didn't get much out of me.

Cherry at Lavender has an excellent command of the English language and sweet smiling demeanour which meant the transition from regular to sensual massage was expedient and seamless which is the ideal. She's been studying English in London for 2 years and comes from an academic background which shows.

Such a professional approach makes the HE a natural progression - you are there having a relaxing, stress relieving time so why not let it reach a logical climax. The lady earns the little extra cash she wants/ needs and you are sent on your way without a care in the world - win - win!r

Yes it's never nice when you get a massage from someone thats really greedy and rude when you turn down their crazy prices. Some can be really huffy and rude.

Anyway ,i've been tempted in by Cherry before and I am very pleased I was. She is exactly as Celtic described and is very fun and great to chat with too.

Offline saiyens22

HMN on LL's advice. I'll definitely be going back. Naked HE was £40 - but this price is what I negotiated.

Thai Harmony is a couple of doors away and I'm keen to try this place too. Maybe someone can confirm if extras are available here?

Went to HMN the other day with a Really bad back! I've seen Melissa! I took a one hour massage.

So the massage was AMAZING!!!! just AMAZING I could literally hear my muscles un-stretching, Melissa was really nice, chatty, fun! Plus she is 25 brunette, thin and she has a really soft skin.

Her massage was soft and strong at the same time! She massed my back for a whole hour! then she offer some fun! She wanted 50 I offer 20 and it ended up to be 30.  But I'll definitively go back there!

All the best guys

Offline nanobastardo

I was two weeks ago on a visit to the Thai Massage London  in Shaftesbury Avenue, recently arrived in London and eager to experience the difference between the oriental massage with happy ending Italian and English ones  :cool:.

No windows only a door (some doors down the Lavender) with advertising sign that invites to the first floor. Later at the reception is a man, which is not new to me, he list to me the menu start from £ 58 for 1 hour massage, accept it, ask me if I prefer a massuse or a masseur and choose the first option  :).

To accompany me to the second floor where there is a dressing room for me is a young and attractive  :blush: girl Asian (Thai?) Really very beautiful and here I make the mistake of not asking if she is my masseuse.....
He points to undress and lie down on the bed. When enters my masseuse I find that is not the same girl, and rest a little disappointed, but still not bad looking face wiry (very few boobs) young but certainly not above 30. She offer me a glass of water and asked me the treatment desired, choose a relaxing.

The dressing room has soft lighting and furnished with tasteful Asian music I would say consonant. Massage is very good and his touch is sensual but never strays in red zones. Maitai is called (as is the fight).

Arrived 45 minutes she makes me turn and my little brother is already half awake, she continues the massage not touch it but throwing glances languid and insistent, then I decide to advance the fateful request for an extra. He agrees but HE wants £ 50 !!! Damn it is definitely too much for my pockets, begins negotiations and conclude agreement for £ 30, it is expensive but it is known that in certain situations the brain of the man struggling to operate. The treatment of the baby is delicious, slow and very curious participated until my hands begin to explore her body and she was obviously upset and verbally, leaves me only her butt to be examined also under the mini skirt but still wearing the Holdup coulotte  :thumbsdown: .... Now she accelerates the HE and conclude.

Another little massage, a light brush with a hot towel and many greetings.

Satisfied but the rate is too high for the service offered, counting that starts at a price as high at the reception. however a good overall treatment, Maitai is really sweet and sexy and with a good social time.

(Sorry again for my basic english)

That's all for now

Offline nanobastardo

I was two weeks ago on a visit to the Thai Massage London  in Shaftesbury Avenue, recently arrived in London and eager to experience the difference between the oriental massage with happy ending Italian and English ones  :cool:.

The signboard reads in a corner under the name: Asian Touch. Can it be one of the venues? Anyone know details pls reply. Tks
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:46:57 pm by nanobastardo »

gamelghari

Suspect it's Asian Touch Nanobastardo if its £58.

Nicely professional and clean. I've used their services twice. The first girl, 'Faa' wanted £80 for HR and I knocked her down to £40. Sadly no touching but a good wank.  The second time, can't remember girls name, £40 and a feel around outside clothing; when I attempted to slip my hand inside top or trouser band the girl moved out of range. However, £98 isn't encouraging for a straight wank and nothing else.

Prefer Julie or Lily at 'Be Health' a few doors away, a totally different service for no more than £90 in total.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:48:01 am by gamelghari »

Offline closeshave

Read my review on healthy wellbeing if you want cheaper

Offline saiyens22

Hey Guys,

I remember when I went to HNM, i ask for topless and it was possible but for 60£  :dash:  :scare: but I will still go back for a regular massage with HE as it was really awesome  :yahoo:

No way I put that amount of money just for tits I want at least a BJ for that price.

Therefore my question. Do you any place with great chances to have a extensive service or full service?

Thanks guys