Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know if she still works!!!  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Blackmamba69

Hey guys. New to this and trying to locate and old time favourite girl of mine. She goes by name of Brenda or Michelle and is a mixed race girl in her 30s. She used to work from a flat in battlefield and more recently Shawland’s. I lost her contact number and don’t think she advertises anymore. She’s half American and has an amazing body and gives the best GFE. Any help would be appreciated.

😜

johndoeyy

Hey guys. New to this and trying to locate and old time favourite girl of mine. She goes by name of Brenda or Michelle and is a mixed race girl in her 30s. She used to work from a flat in battlefield and more recently Shawland’s. I lost her contact number and don’t think she advertises anymore. She’s half American and has an amazing body and gives the best GFE. Any help would be appreciated.

😜

move on. She has clearly

Offline Clattypats

😜
Oh right...That old chestnut.. :rolleyes: ..if someone doesn't advertise..Chances are they have chucked it,and don't want to be found off of some one post stalker..  :scare:

Offline Matrix

Offline Clattypats

Maybe "AfricanAnaconda69" was already taken?  :scare:
Do you have a link..I think I may have seen her about 2.5 years ago.. :unknown:

If it is ..I'll stick up a NEG review..

Offline Harrymetsally

Do you have a link..I think I may have seen her about 2.5 years ago.. :unknown:

If it is ..I'll stick up a NEG review..

Do tell.

Offline bushman

dont suppose this is her?
External Link/Members Only
Not into black ladies but she's got a decent set of udders on her.