Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blocked for no reason  (Read 2978 times)

Offline OakTree

Offline Blackpool Rock

boring shit, no one is arsed either way anymore
I see the link of the girl is someone in my avoid list as being a potential scammer / thief, perhaps if he'd posted the link before etc etc etc  :dash:

Offline Sinz

I see the link of the girl is someone in my avoid list as being a potential scammer / thief, perhaps if he'd posted the link before etc etc etc  :dash:

The way things turned out on this thread, he deserves whatever happened to him.

Offline lewisjones23

+1

I’m made up he had a shot punt if im being honest

Offline OakTree

Is that right? I’ve only found a review on her which is positive. What’s the info you have on her?

Actually just read the OPs review. Sounds pretty grim.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:28:12 pm by OakTree »

Offline Blackpool Rock

This is the thing when you pool and share information others share information back for the greater good of punters, Karma's a bitch but at least he's posted a review

Offline OakTree

This is the thing when you pool and share information others share information back for the greater good of punters, Karma's a bitch but at least he's posted a review

Agreed! For all his fucking about he’s put a review up and by the sounds of it saved me my hard earned. I had her on my hot list.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is that right? I’ve only found a review on her which is positive. What’s the info you have on her?

Actually just read the OPs review. Sounds pretty grim.
If you search her AW number it brings this thread up
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160253.msg1730263#msg1730263

Offline Beamer

Man8 - This is indeed appropriate retribution if you actually saw her and had a poor experience.
You are a first class pratt and to not feel able to warn fellow punters - you deserve all you get.