Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do wgs hand over their AdultWork page to another girl?  (Read 531 times)

Offline Ridiculousiknow

I have got a pretty extensive hot list going on these days and every now and then scan through to see if any of them are in my area. So I check one particular folder which only has 2 girls in it to find one has changed to a completely different girl. The only way I can think this has happened is ). I have officially gone senile or ). The first girl has handed/ sold her page over to someone else. The only way I could think of checking is to look at the reviews and surprise, surprise they are now hidden. If you search the AW number on here you get a different name - LusciousLilzx but  similar face but again not the one I bookmarked so maybe 2 girls are using the same number.
It is now
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/explicitchardonnay
Also on here there are warnings of barebacking being offered so all in all a bit dodgy me thinks.

Offline bigmc

Short answer, yes, some do I think. one Manchester legend, kinkster retired last year. there has been a suggestion that she has sold her website to a different girl, who, whilst not claiming to be Kinkster herself, isn't doing anything to change the profile considerably either.

Offline arrow0404

10000% yes.

If you read through their AW reviews a lot of the time you see different names in the comments.

Whenever I leave a review on AW I add her name just to clarify.

Offline nigel4498

Whenever I leave a review on AW I add her name just to clarify.

I also do this.
and yes they move profiles on.

Offline winkywanky

A profile can be sold (possibly for a fair bit of dosh if it's been successful), or it can be hacked and stolen by someone else.