Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you 'warn' or let the girl know when you are cumming?  (Read 3294 times)

Offline horsa

Do you 'warn' or let the girl know when you are cumming? This could be during a BJ or during sex

Offline fastnet

If she has CIM listed on her likes then no, otherwise yes.
However I am pretty sure it is obvious to any WG when I am close to letting fly

Offline jordan452

Only during a BJ, don’t wanna accidentally shot them in their eye.

Offline wannabe

Yes I do, especially if it's owo. Even if she does cim, I like to give her warning to get ready.

mikexxlong

depends on the girl
but it might be good manners to mention your about to blow your load so she doesn't gag /have a coughing fit etc possibly spoiling the moment :(

unless you the type that grunts & groans with a string of obscenities and a few  religious remarks before popping :sarcastic:
but some can tell regardless anyway ;)

Sureshot

Not intentionally but its pretty obvious.  My cum face is something to behold!

Offline lewisjones23

any WG should know the signs well

Offline thor555

only for a HJ or a BJ to make sure she catches it and doesn't shoot it at my face!! if im balls deep(covered of course) in her no need.. no point.

Offline mrdiamond77

I usually do yes.  But again it's probably obvious to the girl when I am about to cum.

Offline Spacecowb0y

She usually knows by my cum face and groans

Offline claretandblue

Yes,to ensure they open their mouth as wide as possible  :yahoo:

Offline Drayki

I usually tell them, coz I love it when you blow in their mouth and then watch them let it dribble out all over their face and chin :D something really filthy about it, but as most op have said they usually know when your cumming anyway  :D

James999

Do you 'warn' or let the girl know when you are cumming? This could be during a BJ or during sex

If you take your car to the car wash you don't tell them it's dirty, they are the experts and know what they are doing, the same with pro$$ies, no need to tell them their job  :hi:

Offline dboy74

Why bother? They will find out soon enough!

Offline horsa

I see no need during sex aswell but have always told them when I am cumming during a BJ. I'm not going to bother anymore - they should know when the sap is rising and be willing to take it like a champ!!  :hi:

Offline Dipper

I like to, especially on a hand job because if I don’t some might stop tugging too soon and spoil the orgasm.  :drinks:

Basically keep going until I’ve released fully is best for me.

Offline Shybloke250

On oral and handjobs, definitely because I wouldn't want her to either slow down or change technique when I'm that close. And in the case of oral, even when you know she is going to swallow the lot, I think it's only fair to warn them so they can be ready.

During penetration there isn't a need although, as pointed out, a good WG should know when you are going to ejaculate.

This does remind me of a punt I had a few months ago; the girl in question was riding me and it felt so incredibly good that I let her stay on top for ages. Anyway, she was clearly starting to tire as she was slowing down and was seemingly about to stop when (because I didn't want her to stop) I yelled that I was so close I was about to cum (I was quite close but not that close) and she paused, looked down on me and continued bouncing up and down on my cock far quicker than she had done previously and eventually brought me to a brilliant climax. Talk about getting a second wind. I don't know where she found that burst of energy from.
I kind of felt like her personal trainer at that point, pushing her to and beyond her limits.

Offline JR

I kind of felt like her personal trainer at that point, pushing her to and beyond her limits.
:lol:

Offline Marmalade

If you take your car to the car wash you don't tell them it's dirty, they are the experts and know what they are doing, the same with pro$$ies, no need to tell them their job  :hi:

:D :D :cool:

Offline george r

by shouting oh jesus usually gives them a good idea  :yahoo:

I remember Lee of Long Eaton used to say "your cock is getting harder you are going to come soon "  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 02:51:52 pm by george r »

Offline stevedave

I usually say something along the lines of "I'm going to cum".

That usually does the trick.

Offline Malvolio

If I'm going for CIM, facial or COB then I tell her I'm about to let fly - as others have said, not much point when you're shagging.

Offline myothernameis

Why bother? They will find out soon enough!

So true, when your about to cum, it just builds up, so instead of saying to the girl, I'm about to come, my breathing gets heavy, and I know it going to be a good one

Offline bigbadirish

Yeah all the time, although I am sure they can usually tell

Offline BillGoldberg

Only about 5 seconds after I've just glued her eyes shut with a monster facial

Offline hungrypunt

I  request cum in throat mostly on BJs, so I do tell em so they can do whats requested at the right time

Offline shagmore

In the past I have, but that just what I would do in normal life, these Wgs will know when you are going to blow, its just a habit

PuntGuy

When I started seeing my regular bj woman I did ask if she wanted to be warned but her reply was it did not matter. Most know when you are about to come!

Online the_exile

I would do during sex as well, to give her a chance to give me a really good squeeze with the muscles down there when Im shooting inside her

Offline bigboy

Depends because i will let her know am cumming if am going to cum in her mouth so she can get ready. If not i could be in the moment and feel talking dirty specially if she says "cum for me baby". I have had when i cummed and the girl has not realised and becomes bait awkward so i now thinking i say i do

MichyBoy

Always warn them during OWO so they can be prepared for it. Not all of them will realise your about to cum!

Offline RogerBoner

I've tried to sneak in the occasional CIM when it hasn't been agreed and have never got away with it despite keeping still and quiet. Something must happen to a penis that's approaching ejaculation that gives the game away.

Offline hw189

Never bothered, unless CIM is not on offer from the WG only then do I bother warning her (if she is still sucking away). Otherwise, no. If I surprise the WG and cum too quickly and unexpectedly, it is a compliment to the them.