Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Mae - Swansea Outcall  (Read 644 times)

22 review(s) for Summer Mae  (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959801) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline Swsnapper

External Link/Members Only

Been away from the scene for some time but felt the urge to make a booking.  Read a few reviews on here so contacted summer and Comms were prompt.

Met in a local hotel (Swansea) and booked for the hour.  I didn't have any specific requests and just wanted to go with the flow. She turned up smartly dressed and changed in the bathroom.  Very nice body, good firm arse.  Got a little bit more around the waist than in her profile pics on AW but just a minor thing to point out.

Enjoyed DFK, reverse oral, she gave OWO very well and sucked and played with my balls which was very nice.

Fucked her twice and in between chatted as she stroked and rubbed my back which was nice.  Really nice girl to talk too, friendly and engaging although that's not what we pay for certainly helps during the recovery time.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one.  Seen her myself a couple of times and am going to try and revisit at some point.