Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Crystal - Cardiff  (Read 1364 times)

9 review(s) for Miss-Crystal-xXx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Happyguylucky

Meeting took place Wednesday 10th January in Cardiff and Luckily I could only manage a 30min booking at the time available.
As I have been waiting so long to see crystal ( previously Maya)I didn't want to miss out.
Crystal is well reviewed on here and all positive but I have given a negative as services that were advertised and I have confirmed although a couple of months ago appear not to be available (owo and cim).

I was greeted at the door be crystal with nice black lingerie and black hold up stockings and killer high heels-wow, pretty girl with a gorgeous body.
I was offered a shower and said I had just had one, but offered to take one if she preferred but she said that was fine - I always make sure I'm immaculately clean when I see a lady!
A nice dfk was then given and I was a happy man, my donation was given and as soon as we got to the bedroom crystal started to strip me off.
Then we continued with dfk, then me sucking on those small but perfect boobs and a little lick and finger of her virgina while a was sat on the bed and she was stood, she was already wet and I was getting really turned on.I have to say what a perfect arse she has too.
At this point she asked me to lay down on the bed where she produced a condom, I said that on here profile it said owo and cim and that's why I came to see her.
But she said she didn't do this any more, I guess I should have asked for my money back at that point as the little fella went south very quickly from that point on.
But I thought as we were already naked there wouldn't be any refunds so I tried to make the most of it.
She then tried to bring me back to life with a wank and put the condom on my semi and started an ok bj(not into a cover on a bj).
I suggested a 69 to take my mind off it, a little disappointed as she didn't seem totally fresh but she was soaking and enjoying me feasting on her clit and that was turning me on.
After a while and her coming twice we moved into cowgirl where she said how much she enjoyed that.
Followed by some mis with her legs over my shoulders where she had a massive climax and then a tried to finish in doggy but it was still on my mind about no owo so it didn't seem like it was going to happen.
Ended up shooting massive load all over her tits.
I did ask if there was any reason for no owo and cim, I thought maybe she didn't like the look of me or something but she said she didn't do that any more as you can catch all sorts from it!

It may not seem like a negative to many of you, but she advertised those services and she's not cheap, so as long as I'm clean I wouldn't expect a problem- by the way I'm not George clooney but I'm no elephant man either.
Sorry there's no link and I will be interested to find out if she is still giving those services to others?
Regards HGL :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Mmm, strange, AW profile list OWO and CIM. Though both at discretion. If she is not offering these then this should certainly be amended

Shame, as she is a fine looking woman  :P

np500

Agree with grumpy, if she says she don’t do them no more , say so, as it gives you the impression that if you turn up spotless , and take a shower , your more than likely going to get these services, then to say she don’t do them any more and thay are still on her profile is mid leading , have no problem if she don’t do them and would still love to see her, just need to know before you book so to make educated judgment on who to book. And not leave a bad taste and feel mid lead when there , hope your next ones a good one .

vw

Mmm, strange, AW profile list OWO and CIM. Though both at discretion. If she is not offering these then this should certainly be amended

Shame, as she is a fine looking woman  :P

List both without discretion too, another lying prossie exposed.

STAR-LORD

+447951316867

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only. Hidden Image/Members Only

Waahaay. Look at you, providing pictures and a contact number too!  I think Goldfinch will have to follow suit now!  :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 04:22:37 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Sinz

Waahaay. Look at you, providing pictures and a contact number too!  I think Goldfinch will have to follow suit now!  :D

It shouldn’t be of a surprise anymore Woolfie  :sarcastic:

STAR-LORD

It shouldn’t be of a surprise anymore Woolfie  :sarcastic:

Neat work dude. Haven't heard you comment for a while. Nice style.  :thumbsup:  ;)

Offline SO595

It may not seem like a negative to many of you,

Seems like a negative to me.  £160/hour and advertised service not delivered

Her profile has been updated today according to AW, but still showing OWO and CIM.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline aps

sorry to hear your experience. I agree, it is negative if advertised services are not provided for no fault of you.

Offline Lickster42

I messaged Welsh Crystal on Monday about arranging a booking but no reply. If she isn't gonna reply and offer services as described then it's another one off the lis for me. Shame because she looks stunning.
I met Ms Brooke ( formerly Carmen XO) last week, this girl can kiss and suck for Wales . I'd recommend you pay Ms Brooke a visit next time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+