Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice Massage - Newcastle  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Silverthorn1709

Went to see Candice last week for an hour, priced at £40. Located in central Newcastle, right over from central station.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, by text at first and then a phone call to finalise. When you arrive at her place, it is an office building, she signs you in and off you go, none of the staff are aware of what is going on and I felt totally comfortable.

Lead up to the office/room where she has a massage table, nice and clean and warm..... fresh towels also.

I was asked to take my clothes off as she left for 5 mins, she came back and asked if I wanted oil and how much pressure for the massage. I opted for a little oil and medium pressure. Turned out to be the right choice.

During the massage she was very chatty, good conversation about her past and mine, very good English and easy to get along with, massage itself was very relaxing, lots of CC swipes and accidentally touching the little man.

Asked to turn over and she massaged my front, starting with legs moving up to upper body, she asked if I required her to see to the little fella, to which I agreed.

Lots of oil, started slowly, massive my legs and tummy whilst massaging my cock, more into the HE one hand slips around back and teases the cave entrance, after around 5 mins I let go and cover her arm and my tummy in the white stuff.

Hot towel was produced to clean up and she finished off the hour with a great foot massage.

Would definitely go back, brilliant massage and great HE.

£40 for hour massage + £20 for HE

Offline swingman83

Ads gone, shame looked good too

Offline Silverthorn1709

Add still on, just scroll down

Offline dgh7622

It says in your post that she is located across the road from Central Station in an office complex.
In the Gumtree add she says she is up beside the General hospital in a quiet area.
Has she moved or is the girl in add not the same as the one you saw ?

Offline Silverthorn1709

It says in your post that she is located across the road from Central Station in an office complex.
In the Gumtree add she says she is up beside the General hospital in a quiet area.
Has she moved or is the girl in add not the same as the one you saw ?

It the same girl, same contact details, she did say she worked between her uni timetable, maybe this is the reason she was located differently. I am booking in for another hour next week.

Offline Mr blue

Sounds good , thanks for the review

Offline dgh7622

It the same girl, same contact details, she did say she worked between her uni timetable, maybe this is the reason she was located differently. I am booking in for another hour next week.

Thank you

Offline jake

Is this same lass who worked for lily last year skinny nerdy lass with glasses ,massage then was ok sounds like she has really improved her technique

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

mhalshaw

Is this same lass who worked for lily last year skinny nerdy lass with glasses ,massage then was ok sounds like she has really improved her technique
yes same girl

Offline Lubman

Banned reason: No contribution or reviews in 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

mhalshaw2

Don't think so
 Think she's still.in Newcastle

Offline Knight Templar

Is this her? External Link/Members Only

Isn’t this the one who is shengs friend ? I might be totally wrong but seem to remember someone visiting her friend in Washington.

Offline Ride4fun7

Sounds good will have to give her a try

Offline swingman83

Isn’t this the one who is shengs friend ? I might be totally wrong but seem to remember someone visiting her friend in Washington.

No this is the one that puts a latex type glove over your cock when she gives you a bj.

Offline Knight Templar

No this is the one that puts a latex type glove over your cock when she gives you a bj.
Ok , hadn’t heard about that one , I suppose the question is, what’s the HE like and what’s the charge for extras