Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Beauty Mia  (Read 7163 times)

ChickenandChips

Take one for the team and let us know :hi:

LL

I've seen her when she was sexy hot Mya working in Marylebone. There's a couple of reviews of her on here, including my own. So do a search (although to get mine you'll need to search for "sexy hot maya" as I made a typo at the time). I would provide the links but it's tricky as I'm typing this from my phone
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:06:21 am by LL »

Offline sammyyy

Anyone has feedback on this girl??

LL

Anyone has feedback on this girl??
Reading not your strong point?  :rolleyes:

Offline NightKid

I've seen her when she was sexy hot Mya working in Marylebone. There's a couple of reviews of her on here, including my own. So do a search (although to get mine you'll need to search for "sexy hot maya" as I made a typo at the time). I would provide the links but it's tricky as I'm typing this from my phone

The lengths I go to, to help dig up stuff for fellow punters ...  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11943.0

LL

and I should say after reading my own review of her, from when I saw her in May, I actually feel like going back to see her and actually give her a proper good seeing to this time!  At the time I wrote the review I wasn't up for fucking WGs just massage and oral but now things are different.  Actually, I think I read somewhere that Audrey Love is working out of the same flat in Marylebone now.  Thinking about it I'd probably opt to see Audrey again rather than Mya.  Audrey has the finest tits I have ever laid my hands on.

Online supastarjay

The lengths I go to, to help dig up stuff for fellow punters ...  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11943.0

that looks like a different girl to the one in the OP.

Offline NightKid

Obviously she has a new profile and her old one got taken over.

LL

OK, my mistake, sorry - this is the girl I saw:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
she used to be Sexy Hot Mya.  Similar name - also they look very similar - especially the middle picture from the profile in the OP.  Looking more carefully I can see they're not the same girl.

Offline NightKid

OK, my mistake, sorry - this is the girl I saw:
she used to be Sexy Hot Mya.  Similar name - also they look very similar - especially the middle picture from the profile in the OP.  Looking more carefully I can see they're not the same girl.

Wait, what? I thought you said "Sweet Sexy Monica" was Mya flatmate.
Also, a quick search on Monica's profile number reveals she's always been known as Monica (Her oldest review on UKP - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11471.0) and it's just the adjectives that's changed.

So now that we've established "Mya" and "Monica" are 2 different girls, which is it that you actually saw?
Edit: Bear in mind that, it was in your own review that you said you saw the girl in this profile (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) which is the one I'm assuming has had a profile takeover.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:48:12 pm by NightKid »

LL

Wait, what? I thought you said "Sweet Sexy Monica" was Mya flatmate.
Also, a quick search on Monica's profile number reveals she's always been known as Monica (Her oldest review on UKP - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11471.0) and it's just the adjectives that's changed.

Sweet Sexy Monica WAS Hot Sexy Mya's flatmate when I saw the latter.  Sweet Sexy Monica's profile now shows the girl I met, so they were swapped (AND the girl on the profile was renamed to Kinky Monica at the same time).  The original "Sweet Sexy Monica" is not in any of the pictures in this thread.  When Sexy Hot Mya switched over to using Sweet Sexy Monica's profile, her own profile was recycled to house another Mya as you noted:-

Yes, also my review points to this new Mya girl now but it's not the girl I saw.
All profiles have "Marylebone, Baker Street, Edgware Rd" for location.  They were all working / are still working out of the same flat.

So now that we've established "Mya" and "Monica" are 2 different girls, which is it that you actually saw?
Edit: Bear in mind that, it was in your own review that you said you saw the girl in this profile (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) which is the one I'm assuming has had a profile takeover.

Hey I'm not sure I'm comfortable getting the third degree from you and the suspicious tone of your comment.  This type of shit is exactly why I haven't written many reviews here lately.  Maybe get back in your bat-cave for a bit buddy.

Offline NightKid

Oh god, it was already confusing enough without the adjectives. Right, let's break this down then:

Monica WAS Mya's flatmate when I saw the latter.

1) I'll be using their CURRENT names to make it clearer btw. So at this point, you saw Monica, who was using Mya's profile ... while Mya was using Monica's.

Monica's profile now shows the girl I met, so they were swapped (AND the girl on the profile was renamed to Kinky Monica at the same time).

2) Now, Monica & Mya swapped to their correct respective profiles so ... Monica's profile = Monica; and Mya's profile = Mya. Monica's profile was also renamed to Kinky Monica.

The original "Monica" is not in any of the pictures in this thread.

3) The original "Monica", i.e. Mya is not in any pics in this thread. Meaning you'd be able to recognise Mya but you've not seen Mia of Hunga Hunga Party in the OP, and as you've said, confused her with Monica.

When Mya switched over to using Monica's profile, her own profile was recycled to house another Mya as you noted:-

4) When Monica switched to using the Monica profile, the Mya who was supposed to switch to the Mya's profile did not and gave it to a different Mya.

Alright, I get it now. So the key information that was missing: Monica had been using Mya's profile and Mya had been using Monica's, and my confusion was because I wasn't aware Mya WAS Monica for awhile.
Perhaps you should consider getting that review title & profile link updated, in case it gets quoted again?

Anyway, I'm sorry you interpreted it as "getting the third degree" but my intentions were purely to clarify, and I'd thought the way it was worded would've made that clearer ... but apparently not, I guess.
Edit: If it helps ... here's a beer emoticon to placate, buddy.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:47:46 am by NightKid »

johnnythefox

This is damn confusing!

So let met get this straight. Nobody here has seen Sexy Beauty Mia, who is not the same girl as Sexy Hot Mya/Maya.

Offline NightKid

This is damn confusing!

So let met get this straight. Nobody here has seen Sexy Beauty Mia, who is not the same girl as Sexy Hot Mya/Maya.

Apparently not. And there are no hits from her profile number search, at all(!)

I remember seeing her pics before from combing through AW, but never took the leap.
Mainly because she's from the Hunga Hunga Party group, and I know they're to be avoided - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14976.msg230708#msg230708

Offline sammyyy

I searched for all your post for a review on this girl from OP.  I couldn't find it. Now I hope you know reading is in fact one of my strongest point  :D..

Any ways thanks for warning me about Hunga Hunga Party members though NK  :drinks:

Offline NightKid

I searched for all your post for a review on this girl from OP.  I couldn't find it. Now I hope you know reading is in fact one of my strongest point  :D..

Any ways thanks for warning me about Hunga Hunga Party members though NK  :drinks:

No problem.  :hi:

Offline niceguyali

Blimey, given me a headache reading all that  :wacko:

boywonder911

She's very nice I went to see her tonight she's very good