Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Mandy High Wycombe incall, almost a neutral but not quite  (Read 680 times)

6 review(s) for Busty_Mandy  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Tubthumper

Bit of a weird one this. Started out OK, but in the end another example of the real thing not quite stacking up with adultwork ratings.

Comms all by text, quick and to the point. Let in by Mandy, who looked great in stockings and basque type thing. In fact, much better than her few profile pics had suggested. However, no way is she 30, I'd say at least mid 40s.

Started with OWO which was OK, but then comes the "no finish in mouth" line. Here we go, CIM is on the profile but I let it go. Move into 69 and this was really really good. So, all forgiven and onto sex in doggy. Out comes the lube (another passion killer for me) and this is where it all goes to shit. Detached, looking away, no hint of kissing let alone DFK, (also on the profile) basically going through the motions. Try mish but that's even worse, I'm not expecting an Oscar winning performance but at least some kind of enjoyment from the wg is kinda essential for me. So I pull out and finish myself off, coming over her arm. At this point she flinches and a frenzy of baby wipes ensues; also a massive turn on. Not.

I'm ready to walk but there's a bit of time left so start a bit of small talk. Mandy's English isn't great (clearly she didn't write her own profile) but we get by. She seems to warm a little as we chat, and fair play she initiates round two but my heart's not in it so I make my excuses and leave.

So OK OWO, fantastic 69, crap sex, nice after a chat but by then I'd had enough. Maybe it was an off day for her. Maybe I'm repulsive. Whatever, I won't be rushing back.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review  :hi:
Looks like the negatives are racking up for her.
I've a penchant for Polish whores but think I'll swerve on this one.