Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss sophia sky Barking  (Read 4352 times)

16 review(s) for miss sophia sky (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

I saw sophia again after a long gap and afterwards thought why do I bother trying new girls when sophia is available! I still will keep trying though. :thumbsup:

Easy booking by text and appointment made. Sophia has never double booked me, a practice that really annoys.

Nice flat in barking, which I have been to several times to see her friends, plenty of free parking around.

Paid £100 for an hour.

sophia always dresses the way I like with black stockings. She had a one piece bodysuit on similar to profile pics. She said she wears it for comfort, but I would prefer a bra and pants next time.

sophia paces the punt to suit my one pop style and moves around to show off her body, which is exactly as pictured, taut and smooth. A cliche I know, but her face is prettier in the flesh than her pictures suggest.Plenty of caresses to get me hard then on with the cover for a great session of OW. When I am ready she climbs on top and we have sex in various positions. Could easily finish then, but I like to finish with a slow handjob which was done as I like and took me up to pretty near the hour.

Brief chat about various things, sophia is off home soon for a while but I am already looking forward to her return. I will not leave it so long next time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Offline king tarzan

I have always wanted to see this yum yum super honey but no kissing deal breaker..
On phone she confirmed no kissing or oral without condom..
She used to show her face on profile /extremely attractive! !
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brushhand811

Agreed KT, her face pic is up, but as I intimated above, she is gorgeous in real life

Offline arrow0404

Yes strange that she has blurred out her face pics. Maybe she going to go away and someone else will be using her profile.

Or she is about to be outed by someone to her family