Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The almost definitive ladyboy check!  (Read 3135 times)

Offline johnsnow

:hi:

There's definitely ladyboys at work in Brum, both Thai and Chinese.

Nothing wrong with that - but you may like to know who you're banging!

One of the most popular and well-known masseuses I believe is a ladyboy and when I asked him/her/him, he immediately defended himself and said he would show me his id. Mostly if they are a girl, they will laugh and say they are a ladyboy!

There are the obvious signs; but the surgery and acting skills have become so advanced now, it's easy to be fooled.

However, take a look at their ring finger, if it's longer then their index finger she/he will 'almost' be 100% ladyboy.

Offline maxxblue

Offline Beamer

If you know who they are then ffs why not name them? :dash: :dash:

Offline Beamer

Absolute bollocks!  :hi:
Am sure your right. Perhaps he gets his kicks the other way!

Roadster

Offline johnsnow

You’re welcome - You can be sure the above commentators will be doing a thorough handcheck next time they go oriental!

Offline Beamer

You’re welcome - You can be sure the above commentators will be doing a thorough handcheck next time they go oriental!

What is the point of this thread apart from showing a stupid waste of space?

Offline Jockey

:unknown: :timeout:
Bad advice....
Also surgical pussy is no where near the same as real pussy. First fact is. It doesnt get wet

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline johnsnow

Older working girls will be dry and use lube some ladyboys will lube up before you come or when they go off with the money.  So that doesn’t help.

Some of those ‘girls’ are on this site and of course will dismiss the thread as a ‘waste of space’.

Check the ring finger  :D

Offline Juankerr

Offline Beamer

You know nothing johnsnow  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree - he is a stupid twat. Says he knows who they are but doesn't name them.

Offline dboy74

Absolute bollocks!  :hi:
Johnsnow has felt most of them to find all these ladyboys!

Offline johnsnow

The above commentators getting triggered and agreeing with each other are either:

1) Ladyboys trying to keep you in the dark.
2) Realised they most probably went with one and not sure what to do with themselves

If reading by pass their knee-jerk comments and take note of the ring finger tip.

Offline vinnie1952

OMG I must be a girl my ring finger is shorter than my index finger (I have read some crap on here but this takes the biscuit)

Offline Bigwilts

If she has a cock then that’s quite definitive

thailuver

if they so good you don't know whats the prob ?
if you don't go down on them and alls good so what if you do go down on them some are real good but can always tell, that is prob unless you don't know much about women and yes seen a couple in Thailand more t satisfy curiosity than lust but either way chance is you would know and yes if such a problem and amount of them why not name em john snow some folk on here actually look for them and from ladyboys point of view why would they hide themselves when in being a niche market can charge the fans or curious a lot more.?

Offline Beamer

He doesn't name them because he doesn't know- he is just a stupid twat and a waste of time.

Offline dog999

Nearly got caught out with a couple of Lady Boys a few years ago in the Canaries, over there they call them  'MONKIES'!. What alerted me was, yes the hands were a little on the large size and the wacking big Adams Apple!.

Roadster

Jon, do stop talking like a vaginoplasty.

More men than women have longer ring than index fingers.  There may be a correlation between womb tesosterone and ring finger length.  Under no circumstanses does the correlation come anywhere fucking near "almost 100% ladyboy"

External Link/Members Only

The whole subject of womb testosterone and its effects, (whether or what), is so fraught with difficulites, complicating factors and vaguaries that it isn't remotely clear that anything at all can be determined from the relative lengths of index and ring fingers.

In fact it really is about as useful as asserting that people with heavy eyebrows are criminals.

It's utter bollocks ... homophobic, irrational, and above all very very silly bollocks.  Stop making yourself look like an idiot.

Oh ... and I can assure you that the only handcheck I will be doing with chinese/thai women will be with my cock.

:drinks:

Offline vision2014

I  got introduced to a ladyboy in birmingham  and believe me the face the body and the way she spoke looked 100% women she was beautiful

Surgery is a big business and very advanced now lots of programmes on tv showing how they change bone structure and voice and how they can make a nice hairy pussy

Its a case of how much money they can get to get the best job done

i was told few years back when having a massage in a chinese shop how they work in them to make the money to go and have the main transition
And she told me that there was  alot working around midlands, northampton

Offline johnsnow

Surgery is a big business and very advanced now lots of programmes on tv showing how they change bone structure and voice and how they can make a nice hairy pussy

Exactly. The Adams Apple has gone. The dicks gone. Silicon breasts. The hips have been adjusted. Face injected with Botox. Cheek bones adjusted. They’ve had voice training. Are very good with makeup. They've had their shoulders rounded out!  Maybe they are also quite small in height. All you’re left with is your gut instinct, which maybe blurred, especially if you’re horny and had a few drinks. So to make your final assessment if you want to know one way or the other check the ring finger.

Sometimes there maybe little time and it’s too dark to have a clear look.. You’re buzzed up, the silent door opens you’re inside the flat it’s dark and they’re asking you how long..

As mentioned abode there are Thai and Chinese ladyboys in Brum and across the Uk working in massage shops and on viva and aw. I met one in London last week in a Chinese massage shop.. Stunning Chinese student (too good to be true) - who had the full op, including removal of Adam’s apple.

But something seemed not quite right. Very voiceboxy, very forward, uncommon for a young Chinese girl. Secondly her hands were the same size as mine and the final proof was the ring finger.

Of course you cant just judge solely based  on the ring finger but it can help you to clarify if you suspect a ladyboy..

Some people want a LB some don’t, some think they’re with a women and a dick appears and they freak out, some believe that they’ve been with a women and it’s a ladyboy.

Some punters would feel deceived to find out they have just banged a ladyboy. Some may get a kick out of it and some go looking for them because they are ladyboys!

This thread is neither for or against lboys or about me naming names of local lb’s and potentially effecting their livelihood, it’s to help clarify who you are in a room with and the finger check for me is the final indicator if the person in question has had sophisticated surgery.

Offline KarmaPolice

"Final proof"

Misuse of the word "proof"

Roadster

"Final proof"

Misuse of the word "proof"

That's a bit Judgemental don't you think?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline wylie anchor

Check out the hands of this one in the public pics  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
170 cm tall or 5' 8" so quit big

Offline hamchang

However, take a look at their ring finger, if it's longer then their index finger she/he will 'almost' be 100% ladyboy.

Utter tosh. There is a link between oestrogen and testosterone levels and that finger, but it most certainly nothing to do with being a ladyboy. As others have mentioned, many women have a longer ring finger, and many many men have a shorter ring finger. So complete utter tosh.

:unknown: :timeout:
Bad advice....
Also surgical pussy is no where near the same as real pussy. First fact is. It doesnt get wet

Wrong - although the balls are gone, the glands that make the vast majority of seminal fluid remain (sperm, made in the balls, is only a tiny fraction of spunk). Therefore, with a bit of bell end rim as a clit, as they get excited, MALE precum and seminal fluids discharge into the fake pussy which makes it wet. It is male jizz though hence why I am not fucking happy when some bloke with tits tries to con me.

Exactly. The Adams Apple has gone. The dicks gone. Silicon breasts. The hips have been adjusted. Face injected with Botox. Cheek bones adjusted. They’ve had voice training. Are very good with makeup. They've had their shoulders rounded out!  Maybe they are also quite small in height. 

.... which costs an absolute fortune to do, no matter where it is done, if it is done to this standard and as such they are hardly likely going to be in a shagging fast food outlet getting fucked for 20 quid in their back pocket after house deductions when they can sell themselves as a post op Trannie / lady boy and get top dollar with the freak and weirdos (mostly germans) who like that sort of thing.

I got caught by one in Birmingham before Xmas (check review). The foolproof way that I knew it was a bloke? The BJ. The only people who really know how to suck a cock to perfection... is another bloke. Same as women say only women know how to lick pussy properly. Its a sad fact that especially in Asia, you are getting the best BJ you've ever had, it will be a bloke. There is the rare exception but it's a dead giveaway. People who have not had their cock sucked by a bloke / ladyboy really do not know. They think they have had the perfect BJ, but they have not.

Anyway - there are a few clear Asian LBs on AW, but the one that caught me was EE. Don't think that LBs is an Asian thing because it is not.

So keep shagging and less spreading bollocks. Some poor asian girl with a long ring finger is likely to have the shit beaten out of her now by some silent violent fucker on here because of this thread. Hope you're happy about that.    :angry:

Offline johnsnow

.... which costs an absolute fortune to do, no matter where it is done, if it is done to this standard and as such they are hardly likely going to be in a shagging fast food outlet getting fucked for 20 quid in their back pocket after house deductions when they can sell themselves as a post op Trannie / lady boy and get top dollar with the freak and weirdos (mostly germans) who like that sort of thing.

Don't think that LBs is an Asian thing because it is not.

They think they have had the perfect BJ, but they have not.

So keep shagging and less spreading bollocks

Preachy, judgmental response - it's a shame you havent got a clue what your are talking about and are confusing punters further on this post.  :dash:

Offline Beamer

Preachy, judgmental response - it's a shame you havent got a clue what your are talking about and are confusing punters further on this post.  :dash:

Your the one who is talking troll like dosh

Offline hamchang

No lad, you're the one talking bullshit. Just be honest - you thought you were being clever, were called out on it as the clueless moron you are, so now it is time for you to crawl back into your hole. Proof? You do not dispute anything I wrote and instead went with an ad hominem the last bastion of the defeated troll.

Have a good think about the shit you wrote - it could easily end up with an innocent LADY being beaten up because someone read your bullshit.

Offline Beamer

He is a deluded troll - he also talked the same bollocks in a previous post "you touched my privates"
Am surprised he's lasted this long