Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNA FLOWER - Poplar  (Read 7181 times)

12 review(s) for ANNA FLOWER (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

DylanPerry

Profile link: External Link/Members Only
£80 for one hour

A pleasantly surprising positive. Almost to an unbelievable extent given her other reviews on here.

Was at the bar watching my beloved Arsenal, largely expecting us to go 2 or 3 down pretty quickly given the starting lineups...at which point I'd bolt and have an impromptu punt with whoever turned out to be free sort of thing. As you may know Wenger pulled a result out of his arse as he always seems to do when his stock is at its lowest...so I ended up staying for the whole match. As it drew (no pun intended) to an end I put the brightness on my phone down and logged into my aw account to check my hotlist while in public (hash tag life of a punter). Out of the 30+, only about 5 had the green light on  :thumbsdown:. None got back to me, including 2 who stated on profile that they were scheduled to finish after midnight. At this point I just did an "available today" search in the area to see what popped up. All budget price range, but mostly Romanian with limited services...ain't nobody got time for that. Quick c&p'd the ID numbers of the non-Roms onto here and all had mixed reviews.
Ok, decision time. Decided to take a gamble on Anna.

Comms and Venue -

Texted, and she originally said she was fully booked (will discuss this claim at the bottom of the review with acquired hindsight), but working tomorrow. I asked if there's anyone else in her place that I can book (I believe she shares with External Link/Members Only among others)...she said none available, sorry. At which point I was desperate enough to hit up Viva. Spoke to a girl who seemed pretty down to earth and swore blind it was actually her in the pics so I was gonna take the plunge. After I ended the call there was another message from Anna-- "Just got available xD." Game on. Follow up template message with name of road and postcode sent.
Wasn't in the mood for any prossie BS so told her straight up I'm black, and looking for DFK, OWO, RO and full (protected) sex...she said "sounds good xx only extras cim 10 facial 10. I am happy to see nice black guys xx no problem *kiss emojis*". At this point I feel things are approaching promising...no "size" related talk and what not.
Had a mare finding the location. Actually thought the punting Gods were trying to warn me off, but (luckily, it would turn out) the little brain made the big brain persevere. Spoke on the phone letting her know where I parked and she gave me perfect instructions where to go from there. Eventually get there and when I messaged that I arrived at the road, template message sent with instructions of which building to go to, and that I should not press any bell...just let her know when outside and she'll buzz in. "Opening just go up x"...awkwardish minute or so wait but luckily no one was around. Finally go in and went up the stairs where I could hear a door open.
Inside the apartment I think there were 5 doors: kitchen and lounge spaces (open upon my arrival) where I could hear at least 3 voices (2+ F and 1+ M, most likely other WGs and Sergei & friends), shower and then I assume two bedrooms (one of which I was shown to). So Sergei probably has a two WG capacity. Clean space, big enough...standard for urban/East London.

Formalities, Looks and the Meet itself -

Usual poke head around door. Greeted with a hug, she stepped back and gave me a head to toe survey so to speak and smiled. Told to take shoes off (I would say cleanliness is a theme with this WG  :thumbsup:, will allude to it more later). Led to bedroom where I got the paperwork out of the way and requested shower. Fresh towel, decent shower space and toiletries.
Anna was wearing a bustier and knickers. Bare legs and feet. She's thick and in the mid to lower 5 foot range in my judgement. Probably between the D and E cup range (natural and soft, large and round nipples, wide cleavage). Not sure why she doesn't have her measurements on profile  :unknown: pretty basic really. Maybe it's due to fluctuations-- I feel she was in better shape than what others described last year, but certainly not in as good shape as the pics on profile anymore. Is it her? I'd say yes, but now the boobs are more bottom heavy, legs and arms chunkier, stomach less flat (but not a hanging gut, more of a firm cushion). The ass is PHAT as shown (not fat...there's a difference). No cellulite (probably will be in years to come). Blessed with both width and depth; got them birthing hips lmfao.
The sexy tan is largely gone (would describe her face, torso and legs as currently milky white) but I guess that's blighty's/winter's fault...funnily enough her best ass-et seemed to keep the tan/had a natural tan. Later when in doggy I noticed her ass (and back) was more of a nice olive tone, even a slight sexy rear bikini tan (somehow).
Face- Average. If I had to give a word, it'd be 'bland'. Mascara and very long, jet black gypsy-ish hair.

Out of the shower, took off the towel and she looked at my semi hard on and gave a cooing noise. Came in for a kiss, FK off the bat, rubbing and jerking my cock. Nice, small, chubby-ish hands with a good manicure. She took of her lingerie. Had a few gropes and squeezes of those tits and sucked her nipples which were already large, hard and standing to attention. She guided me onto the bed where she laid out a fresh towel (more cleanliness points, obviously can't vouch if it's always a new towel for every punt though). Went straight in for OWO, positioned in between my legs on all fours while I was on my back. Good hand movement (alternating between hands...I always notice left handed jerks...maybe that's just me lol), spit, decent depth and impeccable ball and shaft sucking. She really had me with that. She then went for the condom, put it on with her mouth, then proceeded to mount me. Very cautious, clearly apprehensive over the size but I could tell she was certainly willing to give it a go. Rode me in CG a little, quite shallow, bending in for kisses and smothering my face with her boobs. Fairly tight, wet and warm pussy. After a couple minutes she asked if I could go on top as she's struggling. She put some lube on and I entered her in mish. Very slow but I eventually managed to get it all in, her moans getting louder and kisses more passionate throughout. Full blown DFK with her tongue deep in my mouth by now. Put her legs over my shoulders to try hit it deep and up the pace but she was clearly still struggling.

Thought I'd try to relax and warm her up at this point with some RO and fingering. It worked...the punt had a continued upward trajectory from here. A very clean, shaved pussy with a good sized, sensitive clit. Put that tongue to work and she got really vocal. I then asked if I could finger her (half expecting a 'no' given previous reviews) and she said "of course" and literally grabbed my arm and guided it to her pussy. Nice, warm and wet...one then two fingers while licking the clit brought her to quite a big O, her shaking legs wrapped and clenched around my neck/back, and her hand rubbing through my hair. She then said "I want you to fuck me properly now." Got back in mish where she was wrapping her arms and legs around me bringing me in close, and grinding her pussy in sync back into me...getting really deep and loud now, pretty much kissing my face off, sucking my neck and even my ears LOL. I then asked to fuck in doggy. That ass  :drinks:. Drilled and grinded it for about 2 mins til I had to pop...asked if I could cum on her ass, she said yes. Big load plastered on those big cheeks. She lay down and I helped clean her up. She then left the room and spoke some Hungarian with one of the other girls in the place, jokey manner no doubt talking about me. Shortly after, the apartment was vacated by all others (more on this later).

When she came back, laid beside me and got straight into more DFK and jerking me off straight away, initiating Round 2. She then guided me to finger that pussy again, where I rubbed and tapped that clit to another big O for her while her jerking off became quite vigorous (not sure how I lasted through it), and she pulled my body/head really close to her with her other arm, snogging my face off. The loudest moans yet at this climax, and I could feel her foot shaking against my leg...I looked down to it and it was a great sight ;). Nice ped to match the manicure btw.
She then got on all fours, positioned across me/sideways and initiated more OWO with that great ball sucking. I was squeezing her ass throughout and even pushed her boundaries with some anal play, licking my fingers then rubbing her asshole which felt great, really smooth (as Belfort said in WOWS, bald from the eyebrows down) and tight. Fingered it a little bit and she pulled away (clearly too far), but it didn't kill the mood at all. After a bit she then got me to put the condom on when she got it this time. Began with CG again but this time she rode like a proper jockey, deep, using the whole length, no holding back. I really squeezed her tits and nipples here, and she sporadically leaned in for more DFK, body kissing both ways etc. She then asked to do mish again. Again, really into it this time with no holding back. Dirty talk included: "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She was pushing her boobs up with one arm across her body, and was rubbing her clit with the other hand.
Went to doggy again and really went to town this time, hard and deep not holding back, squeezing that ass. She broke her back like a pro, really arching, and was backing it up and rubbing her clit again...I took over and reached round to do it myself, at which point she had both hands clenching and pulling the bedsheets to the extent they came up a bit. Led to another big O which felt amazing as I could feel her pussy clenching on me.

Now for the final and best bit of action. Pushed her down into prone bone, really pushing her lower back into the bed and going to town, she was so loud at this point, holding the metal bars that hold up the bed head. I then spread her legs so mine could be in between, the first of the night from behind (both bouts of doggy and prone bone so far, her legs were the ones together) and thus the deepest fucking to end. Really long thrusts from me and non stop moaning from her. She took one hand away from the bed head to hold my hand (LOL), at which point I reciprocated really getting into it and lay down with my stomach flat against her back and I reached underneath her to squeeze her boobs with the other hand, at which point she lifted her head/turned it to the side for yet more DFK. Did this until popping...one of those where you just lay there for a bit.
Then cleaned up, where we both lay shot on the bed. She started saying shit like "we can sleep together for the night now"  :lol:. Just over 10 mins were left so I asked for a quick massage on the back and hamstrings, then popped to the shower again. Confirmed at this point that everyone else in the pad had left. So in hindsight I think that when I originally texted, they were done taking bookings for the day, but had a change of mind to fit another in/pocket an extra 80 squid.
Out of the shower, got dressed and departed. She DFK'd me one last time (I don't usually do that, once I bust my final nut and wash away my sins in the shower I typically don't make physical contact again) and said "come back tomorrow"  :lol:.

Overall a top, top punt. Great chemistry. Good body, which probably will become more fat than thick/'phat' in a couple of years (she mentioned at some point she's 26...two years older than profile states). Really sums up the punting game. I never expected it to be as good as it was due to other reviews. Especially being her last booking/late in the day, it should have been a lacklustre disaster. Just goes to show that for some (most? all?) WGs, if they 'fancy' you, they genuinely get into it and up their game, put more services on the table, etc. I'm now starting to question the value of reviews. If it wasn't for going for an "unplanned" punt after hours, and the lack of availability and replies from those on my hotlist...I probably would have never taken a chance on Anna. How often do we pass up what would have been for us personally, a good punt, due to negative feedback from others? It makes you think.
Is any prossie truly consistent? More often than not, is the outcome dependent on their attraction/taste for the punter? Hmm.
As they say, your mileage may vary.

In summary (in contrast to some other reviews), I:
- Got 'proper' DFK.
- Fingered her with no limits.
- No restrictions on touching, sucking, kissing etc apart from fingering her asshole.
- Phone was away to the far side of the dressing table with no distraction, but as explained I was the final punt of the day so things may be different if more bookings to come.
- Lots of enticing eye contacting during BJ and ball sucking
- Also noted her English was perfectly fine. Both during the booking and before. Comms mentioned at the start where I rang her when lost...literally perfectly explained instructions lol (regardless of their English...women are meant to be terrible at instructions! jk, not jk), and believe me it's somewhat of a maze there. Does she feign her English speaking/understanding to dampen punts, make requests difficult when she wants? C'est possible. Or her English has just gotten better with time  :unknown:.

Ratings -

Looks: 6.5/10
Attitude: 9.5/10
Service: 9.5/10

Attitude marked down a smidge as I feel she was holding back/didn't get fully into it until the latter part of Round 1 at least. Service marked down a smidge as she obviously has some constant limits (anal based)...although you could argue I shouldn't mark her down as they're obviously not advertised, but in my head I feel like the perfect 10 as far as service is concerned is: 1) no holes barred, 2) full on Adriana Chechik-esque submissiveness with no holding back at any moment.

Cheers,

Axe

Overall: 25.5/30

Looks/Attitude/Service rankings to date:
1) Anna Flower 25.5/30
2) Maggie 24.5/30

Offline peter purves

Saw this review and thought no way I can get through this. However, excellently written and I managed to do so effortlessly.

Interesting your analysis of what makes a WG go full-out with a particular customer compared to others.I do believe in 'chemistry' not sure I am willing to go beyond that though to offer an explanation of what lies behind it...It's all irrelevant anyhow, glad you had a good night with what appeared to be a risky WG and Arsenal team selection too  ;)

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

DylanPerry

👊 RE well written.
LOL never thought of it that way...risky punt paid off like the risky team selection lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

Offline bushman

👊 RE well written.
LOL never thought of it that way...risky punt paid off like the risky team selection lmfao 🤣🤣🤣
I like a bit of Mills and Boon on the odd occasion. Punt more and write about it. :drinks:

Offline DubCee

Probably the best review I've read till date.  :hi:. Glad u had a good one!

Offline Diego69

DylanPerry

Offline johnplatano

"we can sleep together for the night now"  :D :D

Good review!

Online tantraman

Dammit, axelrod ... ANNA FLOWER's phenomenal phat ass and your wonderfully vivid review have made me Hot List her, when I've been trying to reduce it back to one page! :wacko:

I'll have to now find an excuse to traipse to East London sometime soon! My only problem will be, having made the trip, choosing between giving Anna a go or returning to SENSUAL BRIGIT's tried-and-liked cockworship. :unknown:

:drinks:

power2u

Awesome review. She was already on my hot list but boy I want to sample that even more.

DylanPerry

Obviously though guys please don't hold it against me if your mileage varies...

Offline Js12299

Nice review. I know you said her face was average but can you elaborate more?

DylanPerry

Honestly struggling to put it in words...for a start if I saw her down the street/in clothes right now I probably wouldn't recognise her lol. As I described: milky white, average and bland. It really is the best way I can put it. I guess round/chubbyish face to match the bodywork. Fair bit of mascara, which held up well.
Noticed her checking her face (presumably for state of said mascara) in the bathroom mirror both during her taking away the paperwork/me going for the shower at the beginning, and also when she left the room between round 1 and 2 (room we were in was directly across from the bathroom). As alluded to, presentation and cleanliness is spot on for this chick. Thoroughly impressive for a budget punt.
In summary, facially she could be any Northern bird in the club on a Friday night; not your go-to, but the chick you start talking to when you realise you haven't pulled and it's almost time to go home. Lol.

Plan on seeing her again next week, will fill in any gaps and also give feedback on other services I didn't sample this time (namely the extras  ;)).

Offline Honestpunter

Great review, possibly the most detailed review I’ve read.
Anna’s ass got me  :crazy:, I think I’ll be seeing her soon!

Esclar

Awesome review man!

Made me try and book her,  not sure if it was Anna answering the phone, only a slight hint of an accent, almost thought it could be a native English speaker.  Sadly she was booked solid for the day, am going to try again next time Im out east.

Btw, I noticed you revealed quite a bit of personal info in other posts.  I have some things in common with you, Im not young, black or a gooner, but other things. You might be surprised how many fellow punters there are fighting the good fight! Most will be too timid to take the risk of posting on here, but doesnt mean they don't read. I'd never out a punter, but there are some who would in certain circles we might share, especially if they come to see you as part of a rival  faction.   You might think outing is no big deal as you expect to always be a back room boy, but it might be one day you'll come to see you can do more good on the front lines...

holland

Awesome review man!

Made me try and book her,  not sure if it was Anna answering the phone, only a slight hint of an accent, almost thought it could be a native English speaker.  Sadly she was booked solid for the day, am going to try again next time Im out east.

Btw, I noticed you revealed quite a bit of personal info in other posts.  I have some things in common with you, Im not young, black or a gooner, but other things. You might be surprised how many fellow punters there are fighting the good fight! Most will be too timid to take the risk of posting on here, but doesnt mean they don't read. I'd never out a punter, but there are some who would in certain circles we might share, especially if they come to see you as part of a rival  faction.   You might think outing is no big deal as you expect to always be a back room boy, but it might be one day you'll come to see you can do more good on the front lines...

WTF IS THIS POST ABOUT :scare: :dash: :dash:

Esclar

WTF IS THIS POST ABOUT

1) Appreciating a great review.
2) Passing on some v minor intelligence about the whore in question
3) Something about revealing personal info

I would have PM'd the personal info thing, but God know how long it will be until I earn the ability to do that.  Not having much luck with my punting attempts, so hard to do reviews. Other than the one I reviewed, my other AW punt was crap, and had a vanishing profile.

I've had half a dozen great punts with Gabriella from HoD  (even better than her pics, great service)   and one with Daniella (body not quite as good as in her pics, but still a fantastic punt due to great service.)  But no point reviewing until they're back from their holidays.

Just a newbie trying to contribute what very little relvant info he can,  trying to give back to this great site.

DylanPerry

haha cheers Esclar, I think I just about got your gist and which other ones of my posts you were making subtle reference to.

Interesting that you don't punt a lot off aw. It's all I use these days really, prob cos it's most easily cross referenced on here.

Esclar

You're welcome Axel.  Yeah I read the punting wiki and know AW girls with good reviews are the best value.  Trouble is I've not been able to book one yet, it's not easy, especially for a newbie with no AW feedback.

I wonder if its getting harder recently thanks to meToo? Sure for many lads it's made no difference, but for some it's made them think twice about chatting up civvies. It must have turned at least some civvy blokes into punters...   With TOFTT AW girls its been easy to book, but in my limited experience they've only been half decent (per my review) or turned out to be pop up brothels. Can't believe some seem to think it will be good for punters if the big established brothels  get shut down. With the big public brothels, regardless of the pimp's character, he has to treat the girls fairly well and make sure it's a good experience for punters.  Might be exceptions, but mostly things have to be good as it's out of the shadows.  Pop up brothels can be crap all round.

Hey, as you might be a fellow mild-dom punter and you've added to my AW hit list, let me try to return the favour, and tempt you do the dark side of brothel punting. :scare:  If you're up for a punt with a slight risk of having your pic posted on the net, or getting caught in a police raid that is.  I think you'd enjoy Daniella at the HoD.  Not a classic beauty, her face is like a slightly less good looking version of Lorde, with lots of freckles.   But she has a phat ass, and not an ounce of fat on her belly. Might be very attractive if you like slim PAWGs.

She's one of the relatively rare  women who seem to be a natural at taking the lead. Very uninhibited for a young lass, both sexually and in conversation.  Near the start of the punt I was lying back, she placed her phat ass over my face, and started sucking my dick in 69 position.  Never had a woman take the initiative like that, so in some ways it was a new experience once I started dominating her.  Once I took charge and was ordering her about, she did everything I said without the slightest bad attitude. She's very eager to please. Didn't feel she enjoyed being submissive like most women do, but she definitely enjoyed the sex. Ok she didnt say we could spend the night together or even ask me to come back, but I suspect you'll be much more her type. Interesting to talk to too.   As she's recently been a student she knows what's been going down on campus, we were chatting about things like what SA is like from the girls perspective,  the work she did trying to help out at Grenfell towers,  all sorts of things.   Folk say a punter is a fool if they get the slightest bit fluffy or trusting about a whore, and I guess that's true, but sometimes there is something very honest about the whore punter relationship. Like in old movies and books when all sorts of secrets get out due to pillow talk from a punter to a whore, and it works the other way too. Good to have lots of different ways to keep on the pulse other than data feeds. 

When she's back from her holidays and I do my review I won't put in all that detail as if she reads it she'd know who I am. Should be safe here , for your eyes only, lol.

DylanPerry

Esclar:

- You're probably right about certain things in the modern world turning blokes towards punting. There's also the "how much money do you spend on a date where the relationship doesn't last" (first said to me by my best friend while we were at Uni, after he just finished his third relationship in a row that lasted over 6 months!) argument etc which I'm sure has been covered on this forum many times.

- Where the top rated, in demand AW girls are concerned my general advice is always look for when they advertise they're working for a week/numerous days...try and get ahold of them early on within that time period. If they have nothing available for you that day, oftentimes they will offer something later in the week.
As for aw feedback some may state that you need it but more often than not if you catch them in the right moment when you call or text they'll book you in without even mentioning aw.

- I've never actually used a "big, established brothel" (as you put it). I guess I prefer the independent vibe, even better if out of hotels. Naturally have come across the "pop up brothels".
With this whole HOD stuff it's actually a bit ironic for me personally as a few years back (summer 2015) I made a booking and bailed as there were workmen coming in and out of the place next door...apologised to the maid saying something along the lines of "sorry it's not very discreet"...so needless to say I'm definitely too apprehensive to use them now.
In any case I can't find any Daniella on the site...did you mean Danielle? I'll keep her in mind and also look out for your review.

Esclar

Yes, meant Danielle, her ass is slightly bigger than the pics, otherwise not quite as shapely, but still nice. Thanks for the advise on booked the hot AW chicks, Im sure I'll manage it one day.  :drinks:

Offline peter purves

Will this be de-ja vu??....Back to the game!!   ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 08:30:54 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

DylanPerry

Went back to see her, pretty much exactly a month later after the originally reviewed punt.

Went back to try 1) cum on face 2) facesitting 3) spanking. In the end did none...for different reasons.

This time I punted during the day. Same place but a different room lol...I personally found this quite funny. Sergei just has them playing musical chairs between rooms it seems  :lol:

Now not being funny, but maybe this punt being in the day I could see more clearly, or maybe she's put on even more weight in a month (I think she was back in Hungary for a couple weeks)-- I found her body even less out of shape. Namely, gut much bigger than I first thought. Face still the same...average and bland. Ass still  :thumbsup: though. Anyone who still wants to see her for that should probably do so soon before she's ridden with cellulite.

So yes the punt...much of the same OWO wise and fucking. Less kissing...because of me-- just overall found her less attractive.
Now when booking I requested an hour plus cum on face (listed £10 extra on profile...as is CIM). When I paid at the beginning before showering I confirmed 1 hr plus cum on face...handed over  the 90. Now when it comes to me about to blow in rd 1 I tell her get down for me to do it blah blah she reacts with the utmost suprise-- "face?!! no!" Wtf...offers for in her mouth. Sucks to completion and could tell she really didn't want any on her face at all. She actually swallows in the end 🤔. Now I don't know what that's about. Maybe cum on face is listed by accident instead of swallow. Fuck knows. In a way I didn't get to enjoy the swallow either as I wasn't expecting it, and by the time I realised what was going on it was too late 😂😂. Overall was bizarre. I actually called time in the end before I came again in rd 2 and took an early shower. Again let me affirm this was due to me...I just simply didn't find her as hot second time round. Her attitude was still great (bar bizarre cum on face objection) .

So ultimately didn't get the 3 things I went back for:
COF- as explained
Facesitting- wasn't feeling oral on her anymore as found her less attractive as mentioned.
Spanking- somehow managed to forget LOL. Prob as was longer in prone bone than doggy on this occassion...she really knows what she's doing in prone bone. It's rare that a girl with an ass that phat can lay and arch correction for easy entry.

On this occasion the place was busy throughout...expected as during the day. Punter in shower before me at the beginning...I also saw Amy A who works out of the same building (absolute munter imo...fat, fat and more fat)...and also saw Lola Sexy babe after (looked very washed up imo...could pass for a crackhead). So alas, I won't be returning to Anna, nor sampling any of the other chicks in the building  (Bridgit is past it too from what others say). This Sergei probably needs to get in some young replacements before March 2019...joking not joking.

Maybe I'm becoming a punting snob 😂😂. Done a few higher price ranged English escorts lately (sorry...I don't review them on here...I build up reviews from the higher end types who assess reviews on aw...and in return don't review on here so there's no way of cross referencing me so to speak/figuring out my respective aliases. I have a few other reasons too). So yeah...maybe my attractiveness gauge has been adjusted so to speak after fucking some slender model types again.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:56:55 am by DylanPerry »

DylanPerry

arch correctly**

*gym toned types...let me not blow smoke up prossies arses by describing them akin to models 😂
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 01:02:27 am by DylanPerry »

DylanPerry

Went against my word and saw Anna for a THIRD time, last week.
This was due to her being in a new location and stating on her profile that she's now independent.

Comms- would appear now handled personally.
Venue- apartment at the end of Stratford High St. Nice enough. Considerable upgrade on previous location.
During the punt she admitted that's she not actually independent, but "working for someone else." There was an independent vibe though as we were the only ones in the apartment...I imagine at other times it will be shared/have a 2nd girl working though.
Told me that reason for the change is that she had a fall out with the maid at Poplar  :lol:. She recons she was playing favourites with Bridgit.

Service wise still top (for me anyway...once again, I stress again the YMMV warning with this one), and she seemed to have better/nicer clothes and lingerie at this location.

Remembered to spank her in doggy this time...she seemed to like. Funny enough just noticed it's no longer on her likes...
Related side note, there is a cupboard mirror in the room so you can enjoy her phat ass from different angles.
Also did facesitting to extent, in the form of 69.
So pretty much ticked off all her likes now, with the no facial but swallow instead caveat (facial is still listed on likes, and specifically put as 10 pound extra on the profile body  :unknown:).

Tan was all over the bod on this occassion, making her look the most like her profile pics out of the 3 times I've seen her (still a considerable amount less in shape). She probably hit a sun bed/used tanning cream recently.

I suspect that there may be a price hike soon...

Also, if I haven't mentioned before...she is really goot at ball sucking. That and her ass (prone bone w arch technique in particular) are probably her USPs so to speak.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Went against my word and saw Anna for a THIRD time, last week.
This was due to her being in a new location and stating on her profile that she's now independent.

Comms- would appear now handled personally.
Venue- apartment at the end of Stratford High St. Nice enough. Considerable upgrade on previous location.
During the punt she admitted that's she not actually independent, but "working for someone else." There was an independent vibe though as we were the only ones in the apartment...I imagine at other times it will be shared/have a 2nd girl working though.
Told me that reason for the change is that she had a fall out with the maid at Poplar  :lol:. She recons she was playing favourites with Bridgit.

Service wise still top (for me anyway...once again, I stress again the YMMV warning with this one), and she seemed to have better/nicer clothes and lingerie at this location.

Remembered to spank her in doggy this time...she seemed to like. Funny enough just noticed it's no longer on her likes...
Related side note, there is a cupboard mirror in the room so you can enjoy her phat ass from different angles.
Also did facesitting to extent, in the form of 69.
So pretty much ticked off all her likes now, with the no facial but swallow instead caveat (facial is still listed on likes, and specifically put as 10 pound extra on the profile body  :unknown:).

Tan was all over the bod on this occassion, making her look the most like her profile pics out of the 3 times I've seen her (still a considerable amount less in shape). She probably hit a sun bed/used tanning cream recently.

I suspect that there may be a price hike soon...

Also, if I haven't mentioned before...she is really goot at ball sucking. That and her ass (prone bone w arch technique in particular) are probably her USPs so to speak.

would you reccomend for big guys looking to have a decent pounding session?

Offline bushman

What do you mean "big"?
Is it 9inch or 22stone big?

DylanPerry

No guarantee whatsoever with this one mate. For me the answer was/is yes. But it seems that she adjusts service considerably if she's attracted to you or what not. I don't say that just to blow smoke up my own arse.