Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke_Deluxe - Carlisle  (Read 2290 times)

28 review(s) for Brooke_Deluxe (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kiltlifter

Brooke_Deluxe
External Link/Members Only

Losing my Reviewing virginity here, as I don't punt often and always say i'll review this time i'm doing it fresh out of the meet

Just met the lovely Brooke_Deluxe in a nice City Centre hotel Carlisle and it was absolutely fantastic, on with the details...

Arranged everything by text with Brooke before hand and confirmed a time, text again when outside the hotel and recieved good discreet directions to her room.

When I entered the room I was met with a beautiful vision, Blonde hair, high heels, blush coloured outfit, a cracking arse and perfect pair of pert tits... after a quick exchange of donation it was onwards with light fk followed by amazing owo and ro (69), by far the best owo I've ever had, then she turned around and carried on the owo, what a sight those lips sliding up and down... after almost making me explode with just her mouth went for mish and finally cowgirl where I just had to fill the bag...

A very vfm punt at £70 for the half hour and great conversation to end a brilliant punt. This ones definately a go to girl if you're ever in Carlisle or Glasgow.

Online Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review i'm sure she will be pleased with it, what made you sign up to UKP to review her  :unknown:

Offline Kiltlifter

It was reviews on here that led me to her, I thought it only fair to return the favour... and she was well worth the effort

Offline Bobbins1973

Thanks for the review i'm sure she will be pleased with it, what made you sign up to UKP to review her  :unknown:

Cumbria is a punting desert so it is hard to do any reviews.
Hopefully I'm next on the list as my previous booking didn't go ahead (punters dreaded time of the month)

Offline Happyhappydays55

You ain’t Brooke deluxe are ya?? Something fishy about this review me thinks??

Online Blackpool Rock

You ain’t Brooke deluxe are ya?? Something fishy about this review me thinks??
Was what I was eluding to, new member slightly flowery / fluffy review, don't want to put genuine new members off posting and reviewing but......

Offline Kiltlifter

I can assure both of you concerned that I am not Brooke, I just never felt like reviewing before, by the time I got round to reviewing the likes of Analya Angel in Glasgow she went and retired (Thought she was brilliant too btw) or the fact that my own city is a complete punting desert and only the rare tourer comes now and again. I don't travel often, so my reviews will be few and far between.

Online Blackpool Rock

I can assure both of you concerned that I am not Brooke, I just never felt like reviewing before, by the time I got round to reviewing the likes of Analya Angel in Glasgow she went and retired (Thought she was brilliant too btw) or the fact that my own city is a complete punting desert and only the rare tourer comes now and again. I don't travel often, so my reviews will be few and far between.
That's fine but it's always suspect when someone new signs up and posts a glowing review but I was giving you the benefit of doubt.
However now that you have signed up and started reviewing / posting you may wish to continue posting as trust builds over time and if you put into this site you get more than that back when asking for info about girls, but only if other punters trust you.
Anyway welcome aboard  :hi:

Offline Kiltlifter

Thanks Blackpool, as I said I don't get around often but when I do i'll be sure to leave more reviews and posts. There was another girl that was definately worth a positive review vut it was 6 months ago, would that still be okay to post?

Offline NigelF

Thanks Blackpool, as I said I don't get around often but when I do i'll be sure to leave more reviews and posts. There was another girl that was definately worth a positive review vut it was 6 months ago, would that still be okay to post?

Yes, for sure.

Offline livlad

Plus 1 on this review seen her myself when she was in Bury definitely approval from me