Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottinghamshire  (Read 1892 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Whynot69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr £130 incall 11:30am 10th Jan 2018

Still feeling horny after my punt the night before I contacted the legend that is Camilla especially after seeing her new pic on UKE

Good Comms and lucky for me she was free so after a quick chat I put in an AW booking and secured an hour of her time for the bargain price of £130 due to the pre 12 offer.

Easy to find and when she opened the door WOW as good as the pictures. I had taken a shower just before I left but had another on arrival to be spotlessly clean and fresh and to enable me to experience all Camilla has to offer.

Started with a nice massage whilst we chatted about life and then she turned me over and dived straight into some amazing OWO. This progressed into a 69 and then into straight forward RO which judging by her reaction and shaking legs she enjoyed. We. Took time for some kissing before she decided she wanted to ride me cowgirl, lovely and tight and we took turns doing the work before turning her round into reverse cowgirl.

The sap was rising so I had Camilla kneel in front of her mirrored wardrobe so she could watch as she sucked and wanked me to completion in her mouth and her face.

Great punt and her legendary status is well deserved.

Offline iseetrees

I am booking in with Camilla next week after I messaged her on UKE and she seemed up for a mouthful and, having read her reviews on here, a good facial. She looks really good on her pics and I must say that I can't wait to see her.
Banned reason: Tout - most likely Camilla Raine or her pimp boyfriend
Banned by: Ali Katt