Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: love lily - Tooting Bec  (Read 734 times)

1 review(s) for Susie Huang (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Banno123

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd give something back to the community!

Fancied a mid day punt and there wasn't much around. It has been an extremely long time since being with an Asian, so I thought fuck it, even tho I usually prefer punts with more information about them.

Punt
Decent comms - 30 mins £70

Some difficulty finding the flat, as they are not clearly marked out. However, I think the WG knew as she called back to provide some further directions.

Looks
Better than the pictures, really cute looking ~5ft Chinese. Maybe mid to late 20s. However some of the best tits i've seen asain. Perky, soft with perfect areola

After a few rounds of really bad punts, I thought I had a stroke of luck... I was wrong.

Sorted out the paper work and stripped off. Lily was wearing this sexy lingerie, and took it off very coy-like in the corner. Something about this shy Asain really turned me on.
With my rock hard member I sat on the bed. Lily then proceeded to wipe my little man down with some wipes, I lay back awaiting some much anticipated OWO. This is where things went downhill. She then proceeded to try to put a condom on, I attempted to gesture her to OWO but her english was terrible. Giving up, I let her put a condom on for what proved to be the worst OW ever. She keep the wipe at the base of my shaft to prevent any contact and would frequently stop sucking to what seemed like her spitting on the floor (later I found out it was a bin, but still very weird for OW). Getting really bored of the subpar OW I asked for sex, to which she shook her head and gestured to hand relief, complaining that I was too big... Having already paid £70, I think she saw the annoyance on my face and assumed mish for a lifeless pump and dump. Didn't bother asking for the CIM that was advertised

Would I return? Maybe for a 15 mins pump and dump just to see those beautiful Chinese titties, but best to avoid if you want anything more than that!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline maxgeezer

Thanks for TOFTT mate...sorry to hear your experience. Slim pickings in this part of town at the moment!