Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue (H and E advert) of Doncaster - massage  (Read 6738 times)

Offline Loves Lingam

I've benefited from some of the excellent reviews on here so thought it was time to pay a little back.

I've been to see Steph at Pro Massage 3 times over the last 3 months for various massages but in my search for a little extra, I tried Sue from Doncaster having read Donnybob's earlier review.

She advertises on the H and E website and you call her on her mobile to book an appointment. When I rang, she wasn't there so I left a message and she texted back an hour or so later and then called me and I booked an hour naturist massage for £60 on 8 Jan. I'd already confirmed that she allowed "respectful touching".

Here phone number is 07976 906260. Advert is on this page External Link/Members Only towards the bottom of the second column in a yellow box naked NATURIST MASSAGE

Comms very easy so thats a positive from me.

So off I went to drive over and it's not a great area of Doncaster and from the house and her incessent talking about her life during the massage, they are obviously down on their luck. But, not here to judge that.

Location though is a small box room so with reference to the likes of Steph's place at Pro Massage, I'm giving it a neutral.

Went into her small bedroom and we both undressed. Bob is right that her tits are great for her age with very full protruding nipples. Nice weight to the tits. She's not fat and has a butterfly tattoo on the small of her back. Very well done. She is clean shaven.

She began with me on my front and oiled me up and started working on my legs and calves. Massage is not as hard as I would like. As with Donnybob she talked all the way through so hard to really relax and get into the zen part of the massage. I thinks it because she worked in women salons providing massage for years so in that environment you tend to chat. I did find it off putting.

Anyway, lots of cc swipes in the massage. I caressed her arse having asked first. Her skin is very soft. Nice weight to the arse. When I finally turned over about half way though, I was able to play with her tits quite a bit. When she was massaging my neck and shoulders I was able to play with her very responsive nipples.

Towards the end and before the HE, I was able to feel between her arse cheeks at her pussy. Again she was ok with that. Did not get a finger inside as her legs whilst not closed did not allow me the access but i could just get a finger in between her pussy lips.

The hand job at the end was amazing to be fair and I came loads so the HE is a positive in my book there.

Discussions via text (per Donnybobs lead) that she would be open to reverse massage and kissing on her body so before I move to another HE masseuse I might visit her one more time.

All in all I enjoyed it, but it did not blow me away like on my first visit to Pro Massage.

Would I return, yes but maybe only the once to see what else may be on offer.

Offline donnybob

Hi
I was happy with what I got and it take quite a few texts between us before I found out what she would be happy with
I could have asked in the room but as it was the first time I was a bit hestitant

I am not sure if anything else is on offer, she was very clear about no kissing or intercourse, but if i'd wanted that there are a lot more sp

Glad you enjoyed though and I can see why it was neutral for you, I see you mention pro massage thats on my hl before going back to Sue

Offline Loves Lingam

Thanks Bob

I've had two lingam massages at pro massage (I will do a review) and I enjoyed those with the build up. The nuru massage I had was OK. Got to massage Steph so could rub the gel into her tits and rubbed my finger down her pussy lips enough to know she is pierced. Legs remained firmly shut though and so could not manage to get a finger inside her.

I've done Pro massage x 3, Tranquility massage Doncaster (review to follow) x 1 and Sue x 1. So far Pro massage is my favourite.

Offline Music man

I saw sue a while ago and i asked her to get on the couch so i could massage her.she was up in no time oiled her up and steady massage. Then slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy and she came. Then she finished me off. She does use a lot of oil.  I will be back.

Offline donnybob

I saw sue a while ago and i asked her to get on the couch so i could massage her.she was up in no time oiled her up and steady massage. Then slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy and she came. Then she finished me off. She does use a lot of oil.  I will be back.

When I saw her the second time she came so easily but I couldnt remember if it was when I was licking her out or fingering her

randypostman

Do you have contact details for pro massage?

Offline Loves Lingam

0871 234 2587   (0871numbers charged at 10p per minute from BT landlines all other networks may vary)

She'll confirm booking by mobile and then you can always rebook using that number

Offline Knight Templar

You say she uses a lot of oil during the massage , does she have shower facilities available afterwards like pro massage , or do you leave her place like a feeling like a sea bird thats was caught the oil slick from the Exxon Valdez
  nothing  worse then putting your shirt back on for it to stick yo your back when driving

Offline Loves Lingam

Sue doesn't use much oil and she wipes a lot of whats left off at the end. She did not offer a shower nor would I have asked for one as I would not personally take a shower there tbh as the house is a little run down. I did not feel oily on the drive home so guess you'll be ok

Offline Knight Templar

Sue doesn't use much oil and she wipes a lot of whats left off at the end. She did not offer a shower nor would I have asked for one as I would not personally take a shower there tbh as the house is a little run down. I did not feel oily on the drive home so guess you'll be ok

Cheers LL
Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:

Offline ham1234

Hi  - any info on the rough area as I'm heading in the Doncaster direction and may see about dropping in.

Offline Music man

She is in the DN7 area of doncaster.  Have a good visit.