Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley - Romanian in Preston  (Read 770 times)

Offline scutty brown

these two profiles belong to "Ashley" (both have the same phone number)
External Link/Members Only

this belongs to her flatmate "Beatrice"

I'd spotted these profiles in Preston, and something didn't look right. So I channeled Matthew Hopkins, looked out my pricking tool and went on a hunt.

I texted "Ashley" (she's named Gyulia in the second profile) and got an immediate booking. Upstairs flat in a converted former industrial building in Deepdale, entrance is from  an alley running round the back of the adjacent terrace. As I approached the door I rang and was answered by a Romanian who spoke good English - hello, I know you, I thought. When she opened the door, I was even more convinced.
Around 5'4", round faced blonde in a parka, quite bossy.
We went upstairs, into a bedroom and met another girl, the one I was there to see. Around 5'9", black hair, pale skin. Small tits, very boyish body. Facially looked more Irish than Romanian - very striking features.
Blondie gave me their names (Ashley and Beatrice), gave me the prices for Ashley: £80 / hour, extra £40 for bareback if I wanted. She then took the money and told Ashley to get her kit off. I asked "so you're in charge?" - reply "no, she doesn't understand english". Then it hit me - this was almost certainly the boss girl from Blackburn Haslingden Rd / Infirmary St
Ashley stripped and laid on the bed, grinning inanely. I tried warming her up by licking tits and clit, and got pretty much nowhere. Despite this I'd risen to the occasion so stuffed it in, in miss and rogered away. She tried to trap my legs to avoid deep penetration, but couldn't.
Had a good look at her while this was going on. Horizontal c-section scar was evidence of low grade medical care. Multiple scars on left forearm (and I mean multiple: around 30, very broad and raised, possibly poker burns, probably deep cuts) were indicative either of mistreatment or serious self harm issues. Tried talking to her, but all I managed to get was her age, 29.
Packed it in at this point having decided I didn't want to go further.

Back to the profiles
first profile above has the wrong girl shown
second profile above DID have the right girl "Ashley" shown, but the photos changed yesterday. See the black shoes with red soles and metal heels in the new photos? They've been in around a quarter of the Romanian profiles in Blackburn in the last 12 months
third profile may be Beatrice, but its hard to be sure

In addition, gut feel suggests these two profiles may be linked as well

Offline Kirkjones123

Hi, was te review a negative because of the girl or location? Also the Beatrice girl looks really hot, was she like that in person?

Thanks for the review by the way

Offline Hemlock47

Does the fact they offer bareback not put you off !! :vomit:

Offline Mancunian99

Has anyone had anything good to say about any Romanian punt? Would not ever go there personally....anyhow. Live and learn we have all had poor punts Romanian or not

Offline scutty brown

Hi, was te review a negative because of the girl or location? Also the Beatrice girl looks really hot, was she like that in person?

Thanks for the review by the way

Location is OK, the girl was just useless - and there's a very big question mark over the ethics of fucking her given the -presumably - self harm scars.

The Beatrice girl is short dumpy and bossy. Looks like OceanBlue would have done before she started drugs. But given who I believe she is, shite service goes with the job.....and if I'm right there's a big gang backstory which its probably best not to discuss now.

Offline Richthescouser

Has anyone had anything good to say about any Romanian punt? Would not ever go there personally....anyhow. Live and learn we have all had poor punts Romanian or not

While this sounds a very bad situation, there are some good Romanians about.

Offline scutty brown

Does the fact they offer bareback not put you off !! :vomit:

It was the indicator that there was something wrong and needed a visit to issue a warning. I think there will be other addresses linked to the group - still worrking on that

Offline Mancunian99

While this sounds a very bad situation, there are some good Romanians about.

Tell me more.....there are plenty of decent looking Romanians just I can't bring myself to trust any. Without a recommendation at least

Offline Richthescouser

Tell me more.....there are plenty of decent looking Romanians just I can't bring myself to trust any. Without a recommendation at least

I really like Maya in Warrington. Mixed reviews from others, but always fun for me.