Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Private Club And R3tro Club.  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Lewis

Have these 2 clubs joined forces recently?

I'm seeing a lot of the same girls advertised as working at both these clubs just recently.

I can remember at one time they had very little to do with one another. Presumably the rivalry between them has ceased?

Offline SpunkyMunky

Matt who used to run the R3tro now runs the PC.

Offline Bhammale39

Did d he also run the brothel a couple of doors away from the PC that didn’t last long?

Offline Lewis

I realise that, but what's the point of the same girls working both clubs? No variety whatsoever.

Did d he also run the brothel a couple of doors away from the PC that didn’t last long?

I thought it was mentioned in the bareback thread that Tyla had some involvement in that.

Offline naughtyboy1

It does look like a pooling of resources so to speak. Even Rio is now doing shifts at R3tro and that horrid old bag Pandora seems to be making a return to the PC.

Like you say, no variety. Not worth Going to either club any more really. And some of the women are soooo old!

Offline BlueRock

I occasionally look at the PC website....some tired old nags on there that need putting out to pasture. Seems some of the ladies also pop up at temptations in Northampton.

mikexxlong

It does look like a pooling of resources so to speak. Even Rio is now doing shifts at R3tro and that horrid old bag Pandora seems to be making a return to the PC.

Like you say, no variety. Not worth Going to either club any more really. And some of the women are soooo old!

i used to go quite regular putting aside other issues with the club , i just ran out of patience with it

no matter the day i usually kept seeing the same inconsiderate cunts and creepy fanboys constantly hogging the SP's ,
the decent SP's leaving the club ,the new and remaining SP's too up their own arse/ past sell by date and catering more to the above degenerate cash cows ,
 the busier events made it even worst

allowing that and having open attendance ratios can make it a nightmare and of questionable value too the punter
you pays your money and take your chance ,it's all on the day bit of a gamble really