Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jowita - Liverpool City Centre Polish Girl  (Read 1532 times)

20 review(s) for Bye. (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked a 30min session with Jowita at last minute notice due to my planned punt for the day flaking on me. Checked who was available on AW, called her up and to her credit Jowita was ready right away and literally 5 mins later I was in her bedroom.

She has a great body. Ass 10, tits I'd say 10 again, they're nice and natural but not saggy or anything. Very slight tummy on her but I actually like this as she has a nice natural body. By the time I stripped off and turned around she was out of her clothes and in fancy knickers and bra and stockings kneeling on the bed. I joined her.
I lay down and she wanked me hard. She took off her bra and I had a nice suck of those bouncy tits. Sucking on them was a dream. She put a condom on me and took her knickers off and sucked me while I rubbed her pussy and fingered her ever so slightly. Technique 8/10. I've had worse. I told her to sit on my face and she gladly did so we 69'd for a bit. Licked and sucked her clit and I made sure to rim her little asshole too, she was nice and clean. 
Then time for the main event. I told her I want to fuck her doggy, she bent over for me, lubed up my cock and I went to work. Watching her gorgeous ass bounce on me and the noises she was making plus her lovely tits bouncing in my hand was enough to send me over and I came inside her (condom).
Clean up, obligatory chit chat while dressing about the city, does she like it here? etc.

All in all a decent punt. I'll be seeing her again.

Offline Goldfinch

Do you want this moving to the review section and was it a positive?

Offline MJ.spritzen

Sorry! Yes please. And it's a positive.

Written it up on my phone. My apologies

Offline Goldfinch

Sorry! Yes please. And it's a positive.

Written it up on my phone. My apologies

:thumbsup:

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

yeah  jowita is always ready and willing... good review...

Offline sailor_man

Jowita is always a genuine and reliable punt.

Good quick review mate