Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best blowjobs in saunas  (Read 1716 times)

Offline bigmike32

As it says what is the best blowjobs you have experienced in a sauna. My top 3 are heidi bss lexi at nts and shia at nts.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Mine are
Lexi New Town. Finished with a messy facial.
Dionne (at the New Town) Brilliant ball sucking
Betti Blair Street.Great technique.

Offline David1970

Wish you had put straight sauna in the title, worried about some of the answers  :lol:

Offline bigmike32

Me too that was an oversight lol. I liked the look of dionne in nts but havent seen her and is betti the girl currently on the phones at bss.

Offline edinburgh

U mean that woman with heavy accent and low voice and always says "darling" at the end of the sentence?
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Online scutty brown

go to WWW in Blackpool and tell them Dorothy sent you, I'm told you'll get excellent oral  :vomit:

Offline bigmike32

The woman has an aussie or nz accent think i saw her on behind the desk once when i saw lynne. I would fuck her if she was working the rooms that day.

Offline bigmike32

Www in blackpool isnt for me thanks but no thanks enjoy your next visit scutty :lol:

Offline Jabba the Slut

Yes that is Betti on the desk at Blair Street. She says that she has retired, but we shall see.
Dionne was working at Blair Street just before Xmas. She is well worth a punt IMO.

Offline bigmike32

Yeah i thought so she has been mentioned on here. I would punt with her and i might catch dionne sometime then.

Offline rfc1872

betti at bss was great 
  Sandra a Lithuanian from about 10 years ago at bss was superb
  tara at nts is really good

Offline Largs43

For sensuality, Lucy at Newtown. Soft touch, smiling eye contact, uses her lips & tongue & cheeks at the same time. Feels like cock worship.

For a gobbling, wet vigorous BJ I'd nominate Jade at Newtown.

A worthy third place to Amy at Scorpio Leisure for overall sensual & varied pleasuring.

Offline Largs43

No longer working, but Daphne who was at Newtown a couple of years ago was my regular. She'd put on bright red lipstick specially for the BJ and just did it for me. Soft as velvet.

Offline foreverchanges

From the old days at London Street....Lisa, Carrie, Becky Carlyle, Lucy(still at NTS), Katrina
Blair Street......Heidi, Simone
New Town......Carol,Sylvia

But the best ever was Kerry at London Street...never took her eyes off you and once told me that she was 'put on this earth to suck cock'.....Amen to that!! :yahoo:

Offline bigmike32

Wished i was punting in the glory days of lss with kerry and becky carlysle they sounded right up my street. I saw lucy at nts a few years ago cant remember her bj though. Heidi i would say gave me my best bj in bss as i had to restrain myself from cumming. Carol i also saw i thought she was a better fuck than her bj but she was quality overall.

TommyTibbs

Was at newtown less then 2 weeks ago. Saw this Spanish girl with a big back tattoo said shes only other for a few weeks or something. Anyone know her name ?  :dash:. Anyways her ballsucking and cock sucking skills (owo) had me shooting cum over the mirror when I was aiming at her tits :lol:. couldnt recommend her anymore.

Offline bigmike32

Think that spanish girl is a polish girl living in spain that works at nts now and again. Was she tall had a massive back tattoo and braces in her teeth. If so i think that was natalie i saw her in the lounge but didnt pick her.

Offline ruggedscot

LSS Lisa was a legend indeed.... that girl loved it all ways then some.....

Offline foreverchanges

LSS Lisa was a legend indeed.... that girl loved it all ways then some.....

+1

TommyTibbs

Think that spanish girl is a polish girl living in spain that works at nts now and again. Was she tall had a massive back tattoo and braces in her teeth. If so i think that was natalie i saw her in the lounge but didnt pick her.
Ahh yes thats the one. You missed a gem there mate. It didnt feel mechanical at all shes defo a fav does petty much everything, even fingering where I saw someone else mention it was allowed. Enjoys being fucked hard. Only thing I couldnt do was cum on her face due to make up but she did say if you see her on last shift she'll be fine with it. And after that mess its a good job  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:26:57 am by TommyTibbs »

Offline bigmike32

I know mate i picked shia that day instead as i had seen her before but then she told me what a good girl natalie is. I will pick her if i come across her again but nts ses to only have 1 or 2 girls working at a time now.

Offline mcampbell

Going back a year or so ago:  Hannah (Carols) - or Sophie when she was at NTS or Chloe when she was at Scorpio.  Giving a blow job was the only time she stopped talking, but god, she was good!