I’m looking for an independent who loves having her pussy licked and fingered. None of this fake moaning and groaning, a girl who really enjoys it and gets into it
Hi Caligula
I had a great meet with very attractive MILF a while ago Miss Ellie Rose in Burnley

Still active on AW
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI did a review but I can't get the link to work correctly. Search the AW number in here are you will find it and three others.
( ......... or you could just use the indexed links which appear just below this reply!!

)
Reading back it seems so fluffy, but it really was a great meet, and after a previous disastrous booking it really restored my faith in myself and SOME of the lasses on AW. If she was totally acting then deserves an Oscar, including for special effects! Very responsive to being played with, take scuba gear if you plan to stay "down south" for a long time. All I would say is discuss your requirements with her before the meet and I am sure she will do all she can to satisfy.
You know what discussing this has done now, don't you.......... where's that phone number and fire up the Quattro!!
