Glad to hear it. We're in dire need of a good adultwork competitor, and if I had the know how I'd have done it myself.
The main benefit of adultwork for the punters is the feedback system. While it's still a bit shit in that the setup means everyone tends to leave positive reviews regardless, it does feel a lot safer and more reliable than without it. Without any feedback system, you take it on blind faith that an escort's profile is correct and that you're not going to get screwed (in the bad way that is, ba dum tsh). While it's flawed on AW, it at least lets you catch out the scammers far more easily.
You also need to heavily encourage people to actually leave feedback. Many sites have a reviews section, but they're completely empty. Girls on AW sometimes don't bother leaving any either.
Encourage honesty in the feedback. I actually think this takes less priority than the above two. If you had an anonymous system, or a way you could never see your own feedback, people would be more honest in their reviews. However, if people don't actually leave feedback at all, then honesty is irrelevant; more important that there's feedback to weed out the scammers in the first place.
So, one suggestion could be:
- make the feedback system the central part of the process (give it pride of place, easy to view, etc)
- encourage people to leave feedback for each other, either through reminders after any booking, or incentives like a free reverse booking every 5 feedback review
- have positive feedback only appear when both parties have left theirs (e.g. if I make a booking with a girl, then the next day I leave her feedback, she doesn't get it on her profile until she's left feedback for me) in order to encourage users to leave feedback, and promote honesty, since with AW you're obliged to leave a positive review or risk her seeing it then giving you a nasty one out of spite. Negative feedback goes straight through to avoid scammers from dodging feedback
- consider options like anonymising/randomising (i.e. doesn't appear for a while after the feedback has been left, to mix up who it could be) feedback to encourage honesty
2. Paid options in AW
I actually don't think it's too bad having paid private galleries and paid reverse bookings in order to make money off the site. With paid galleries though you'd need a heavy amount of monitoring to clear up the scams, and you'd need to ensure there's clarity on what people are paying for (no "my face is in my private gallery" then not having it there after you've paid).
3. Easier to pay money into the site
AW is a complete mess if you want to add credits. Make it far simpler, with more options, particularly cards accepted.
4. Emails read/unread/deleted
Good feature on AW is that you can see when your mail's been read or deleted. Lets you sift out who's ignoring you from who's just not checked their messages.
5. Reverse bookings
May be worth looking at making reverse bookings a major part of the site rather than just a niche paid option. Depends how you can get income I guess, not entirely sure how AWs income breaks down. I think AW spins paying as "proving you're genuinely interested in the booking", but WGs screw punters around and turn up/bail at the last minute too yet they don't have to do this.
Might be worthwhile asking on SAAFE what they'd be looking for too. One girl showed me a few features you get on AW as a prossie, and there's a bunch of safety shit like showing you all the profiles someone has at that IP/MAC address (to stop a punter from making a profile, getting outed as a bad guy in feedback, then just making a new one).
Other than the above, just the usual, pictures, lists of optional main likes/dislikes to cover the obvious questions, rates, stay vigilante for scammers, maybe a verification system, etc.