Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine, Nottingham  (Read 1987 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Jason de Culo

This meet happened 2 or 3 months ago. Started seeing her pics on UKE and the review on here (plus AW for what it’s worth) so I took the plunge: and I wasn’t disappointed....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Location
An modern flat in Sandiacre (which is far from the city centre - commitment is required if you’re coming from town as it’s about 20-25mins out). Discreet and upmarket.

The Girl
Very hot with a great body as seen on UKE. She is a tall, toned gym-bunny size 8 but with great boobs and a great bum. Facially pretty and nice tan, along with some very nice expensive lingerie. An impressive sight.

The Deal
£100 for half hour

The Meet
Good comms, very organised and professional. Got in there and had a nice kiss then a massage and chat to start at first for a few mins. Then flipped around for some excellent sensual OWO with a lot of eye contact and occasional DT, all delivered very well.  Quite a sight  :thumbsup: but I decided to improve the view even more by suggesting some RO and switched it to a nice 69 so I was still getting the DT and treating myself to the sites of ’Netherfield’ (  :lol: one for the Nottingham crew).

All this was getting me rock hard times so it was time to fuck so on went the rubber and started in cowgirl both ways, and mish all sorts of ways. Camilla was very responsive and this was turning me on to the point where I was wearing myself out a bit. So switched to doggy, on the bed at first then standing up. It was all too much and I needed to blow so Camilla turned around and assumed the position, and right on cue I shot a sizeable load into her mouth. Camilla then retreated to the bathroom discretely, then came back and we chatted comfortably  for a while about various things during and after I showered and dressed.

Overall
Great time - need to go back there really. She’s right up my street looks-wise, and service-wise she’s a good mix of classy, sensual and dirty. So in summary her looks, attitude, personality and service would potentially make a regular out of me (although she’s not cheap - but  I don’t mind re what I look for in a meet).  8.5/10 and maybe I’ll indulge in some filming next time :thumbsup: