Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree massage - an Indian Rub and Tug shop - Clerkenwell EC1  (Read 8085 times)

Phaedrus

I responded to this advert on gumtree: External Link/Members Only£55-best-price-in-town-/1266832730

External Link/Members Only

Info
Athree massage markets itself as a health and beauty spa that doesn’t offer sexual services. In fact it is a lot like a Chinese rub and tug joint except that the girls here are generally Indian.

Summary
I felt like a massage and a rub and tug instead of sex so I chose this place out of curiousity. I phoned in advance and made a booking. I asked specifically for an Indian girl. On arrival I greeted the receptionist “Kavia” who I found quite good looking and was introduced to “Sara”. I paid £50 for the massage for one hour. A chubby Indian milf 35 to 45, pretty face with a rather round and dumpy looking body and big tits. I was shown to the room and stripped naked, making a point of hanging my trousers on them back of the chair with a £20 note sticking out. I then had a massage for an hour which I found relaxing and made small talk. Lots of long strokes and C/C swipes. About 15 minutes to go, she turned me onto my back and asked if I wanted extra. So I pointed to the £20 in my trousers and asked for hand relief. I didn’t bother asking for anything else including seeing her naked.

She’s a professional so the hand relief was good and she allowed me to touch her up through her clothes whilst she looked at me, making sexy faces whilst telling me that she wanted me to fuck her. I am wondering if it would be possible to get a cheap fuck here or at least take her number to make an arrangement outside of the massage shop. I didn’t ask but I was curious to see what might be possible.

After I came I took a shower, got dressed, thanked Sara and the receptionist and made my way to the fish and chip restaurant a few doors down to make up for the fish (or is that a mango?) that I didn’t get to eat that day.

I’ve given this a neutral because the massage wasn’t great and would have been better at your standard Chinese/Thai place.

Return? YES but only on days that I want a massage instead of sex and that isn’t very often. It cost me £70 in total and I’d rather put that to punting a £150 SP than have a massage with HR.

Doing some searches on UKP showed that the pretty receptionist Kavia also works as a massage girl so I might go back just for a taste of her.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:23:55 pm by Phaedrus »

Offline sparkus

Kavia has a tremendous pair on her but will charge you £££ to see them.  I generally go without booking (or reviewing here) and see who's on, if it's her then it's hard to resist really.

Offline pinkeye

Thanks. In the last few months I have seen Gina (middle aged, quite plump, with smallish tits) and a younger girl who was in relatively good shape, can’t remember her name. Each time is the same, ie usual 45 min massage then starting to play with Mr Happy and asking if I want extras. With Gina I got HR and to play with her tits for £20, with the younger girl I wasn’t really in the mood.

How big are Kavia’s tits and how big dress size would you say she is? I don’t mind them massive in both tit size and dress size.

Offline Sinz

Thanks. In the last few months I have seen Gina (middle aged, quite plump, with smallish tits) and a younger girl who was in relatively good shape, can’t remember her name. Each time is the same, ie usual 45 min massage then starting to play with Mr Happy and asking if I want extras. With Gina I got HR and to play with her tits for £20, with the younger girl I wasn’t really in the mood.

How big are Kavia’s tits and how big dress size would you say she is? I don’t mind them massive in both tit size and dress size.

Best to leave your experience in a separate review, so that it will be helpful to punters when they are looking for more information like you are.

Offline jok32

Are the girls shared between branches or separate and does only the central London one offer extras?
Quite fancy some Indian  :kiss:

Phaedrus

Are the girls shared between branches or separate and does only the central London one offer extras?

My research indicates that all three branches offer this service

Offline sparkus

They rotate between them. Not tried the Baker Street one yet.

Kavia has the biggest and brownest pair I have ever had the pleasure of. A joy to unleash. The black lady who's name I forget is also mega busty but she's not as young/firm.

Offline IdRatherBeABra

I think the black lady you’re referring to is Carla/Karla?  Really big tits but not terribly firm. She really rambles on, too, during the massage which can be a bit off putting. I’ve tried again and again to see Kavia but can never seem to be able to catch her when she is at work.

Offline sparkus

I think the black lady you’re referring to is Carla/Karla?  Really big tits but not terribly firm. She really rambles on, too, during the massage which can be a bit off putting. I’ve tried again and again to see Kavia but can never seem to be able to catch her when she is at work.

Yes, her.  No, not firm at all, she seemed to acknowledge this too (self-consciously), though they did lend themselves to a lovely slow titwank.

Offline jok32

Thanks for the replies chaps, have reviewed their northwood branch as a result!

Offline IdRatherBeABra

Kavia has a tremendous pair on her but will charge you £££ to see them.  I generally go without booking (or reviewing here) and see who's on, if it's her then it's hard to resist really.

What does Kavia charge to get the baps out? Last time I saw Karla she wanted £50 which was bad enough, was Kavia even dearer?

Offline sparkus

What does Kavia charge to get the baps out? Last time I saw Karla she wanted £50 which was bad enough, was Kavia even dearer?

Her prices swing wildly, not consistent. 30, then 40. I showed her 35 once and she accepted. Also sometimes lets suck, then not.

Carla I don't remember what I paid. I was determined to try them but wouldn't rush back.

Offline hugeload

I paid for a waxing at this place and the fat girl mutilated me. If you're into hardcore BDSM this is the place. 
Waxing costs half price or normal places and they double dip sticks in wax. Which I later learned is a huge no no health wise.

Avoid

Phaedrus

Does anyone know if it’s possible to fuck Kavia? How far does she go?

Offline jok32

what's Kavia like size wise and looks other than tits? rough age?

Offline sparkus

Oh christ, so many questions.

FS never offered but she suggested naked at 100.  I said fuck that and she said 80.  I said no, she said OK, how much have you got? 40.  OK, next time then.  I have read on here (I think) she told one bloke he'd be better off at a TCM if he wanted FS.

She's in her 30s I'd say, size 12.  slim but a belly.  Knockers are probably the 36/38 G or H mark.  I may be very wrong.

You do realise the owners will read this and curb her services or jack up her prices?

Also, when chatting to these ladies, they all seem to be married.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:05:21 pm by sparkus »

Offline joa9751

Hi
I have been to Two branches of Athree spa
In Northwood and Ealing
The Massage rooms are not great compared to other places
But it’s interesting , the therapists are well dressed professionally in
tunics.
In the middle of Massage I usually ask about extras.
Most of them usually charge £40 pounds for topless hand relief.
I have been with a few of the girls
Sandhya- She’s fairly good , Srilankan. Middle aged, Good Looking, big boobs, and good in her work
Jess- Moroccan , slim and tall, small boobs. But good looking and  good at her job
Sara- Middle aged Indian. I wouldn’t go back to her.
Kara- African, middle aged . Would not go back to her
Dilsha- Dark skinned South Indian. - wouldn’t go back to her either

I have heard Kavia is really good, but never got a chance with her.
Can anyone tel me if you’ve been to Natasha and Biyanka and how are they?
Heard of Gina and Geetha who are middle aged.
Is there any one else you know of and are good  looking and young?
Banned reason: Spamming Threads with same question
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline sparkus

Hi
I have been to Two branches of Athree spa
In Northwood and Ealing
The Massage rooms are not great compared to other places
But it’s interesting , the therapists are well dressed professionally in
tunics.
In the middle of Massage I usually ask about extras.
Most of them usually charge £40 pounds for topless hand relief.
I have been with a few of the girls
Sandhya- She’s fairly good , Srilankan. Middle aged, Good Looking, big boobs, and good in her work
Jess- Moroccan , slim and tall, small boobs. But good looking and  good at her job
Sara- Middle aged Indian. I wouldn’t go back to her.
Kara- African, middle aged . Would not go back to her
Dilsha- Dark skinned South Indian. - wouldn’t go back to her either

I have heard Kavia is really good, but never got a chance with her.
Can anyone tel me if you’ve been to Natasha and Biyanka and how are they?
Heard of Gina and Geetha who are middle aged.
Is there any one else you know of and are good  looking and young?

I think you mean Karla?

"Young" is increasingly appearing among the demands of noobs to TCMs and salons (especially in my PM inbox).  Let me make this clear - this is London, there's not many young women working in these joints.  It's a middle-aged profession.  The youngest tend to be around the hotspots - Baker Street, Middlesex Street, Chinatown.

kingkhan1

does anyone have any recent news on this place please? much appreciated. can you pm me any other details concerning your experiences with the girls. need a  regular place in London to visit with Indians.

Offline Jacobyi

I did go to athree at Barbican, was not an Indian masseur . But didn't matter as I walked in. Massage was ok , the oil was not baby oil, that's a very good point here . And the best part hr was inclusive of the one hour massage. But you could still leave your tips. Sadly now the hr isn't inclusive anymore☹️

Offline Sunny

Does Karla or Kavia do DFK? FS? Or only naked/HJ at most?

Offline joa9751

Has anyone been to Jasmine at athree ? How is she
Banned reason: Spamming Threads with same question
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline vlad.tech

would any of these girls do owo?

Offline KentAde

would any of these girls do owo?

No chance. Just about get HR at Athree...