Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Ways - Finchley Central  (Read 1790 times)

Offline spacecadet95

Fairly difficult to make the appointment to be honest. Big language barrier but got there in the end. Confirmed an hour for that evening.

Location on a main street opposite a busy newsagents and next to a restaurant so so not too discreet. Spoke to reception, and confirmed time and booking. As it was the end of the day, the girl who was going to be massaging me was shattered and turned out she had a long commute as she doen't normally work at this branch. 30 mins it was then for £30.

Can't remember her name but strong Spanish woman, very cute and big tits. Massage was crap though. Like really crap. Not sure if she had just had enough for the day or if thats how she is but I'd have felt just as relaxed if she had stood there waving at me. Never mind. 15 mins in and she asks the extras question. B2B with HR was £60. Fuck that! Tried to negotiate but she was having none of it. Settled on £30 hr. Tried to get her to get her tit's out at least. Still nothing. Killed the mood a bit. Technique was OK. Fairly soft and surprisingly not rushed. We had a bit of a giggle during and touching was allowed. Tried to get my hand up her top. No go. Bugger. Shot my load and off I went.

Won't go back again. Massage was cheap but crap. HR was OK. Really wanted to see those titties though.

Offline Sinz