Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Encounter Woodford  (Read 1053 times)

2 review(s) for antonia encounter (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline brushhand811

Saw Tanya last week at short notice. Possibly girl in pictures but photo shopped. Larger than expected with large pendulous breasts. Not fat, but larger than the 8/10 I like.

Decent flat with parking nearby.

Gave me an ok covered one pop service but with no enthusiasm. Didn't want to do cg as I was too large (right!!!) but climbed on when I insisted. She wanted to spend most of the punt lying down so had to be a bit assertive to get anywhere,

Bordering on negative

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline brushhand811

Thanks Sinz, would probably have been a positive if she looked like that, I am a sucker for good looks even if service is below par.

Offline Sparta Prada

I tend to avoid girls who only have a private gallery. Maybe I'm missing out on some gems but I get suspicious if they don't have anything beyond the 3 visible photos on their AW page.

Offline brushhand811

3 pics on the profile can be ok, but I prefer when they have pictures that are taken in a flat,rather than professional pics, there is then less chance of B & S or photoshop, although, even then, some girls are expert in posing to hide excessive weight etc.

Online PilotMan

You only have to look at some veri pics and then the professional ones and see how they can turn an absolute rotter in to a stunner.

I've made the mistake of arranging punts when there's only professional pictures, it always turns out bad.

Offline Thin_Lizzy_125

No ratings / reviews on AW either - I'm getting more and more sceptical on SP's without a depth of reviews on AW (known issues here notwithstanding) or UKP.

I had higher hopes for Tanya, dodged a bullet I feel.