Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brilliant Brunette - Lancaster gate  (Read 1846 times)

21 review(s) for Brilliant Brunette (17 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Golden Hind

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only

There are some mixed reviews on Lory but the positives seemed to far outweigh the negatives. £100p/h + £10 for CIM.

Logistics: All by text to arrange and then called when outside for final directions. Let into the flat on time.

Location: Block of flats 5 minutes walk from Lancaster gate or Paddington station. In the flat directly opposite the one I saw Amazing25 in last month and pretty much the same tiny studio layout. Fresh towel and shower provided.

Girl: There is a verification pic in the other reviews which shows her face more accurately. Small boobs but a great ass. Was friendly and chatty from the start, English and hygiene was good.

Services: I come out of the shower and she is already naked on the bed, straight away asks me to lie down and if I want OWO, I prefer a slower/less routine build up but I just go with the flow. OWO is nice, she takes it deep at times but mainly focused on the head until bringing me to finish CIM. She continued sucking till I had completely finished before going to spit and freshen up. No DFK but plenty of light FK throughout. Second round OWO again then sex in multiple positions with lots of enthusiasm here.

Verdict: I thought this was a solid enough option at a good price and location. Wouldn't go out of my way to return but maybe as a plan B.

Offline boardyhell

when did you see her because i thought she took cim off the menu

Offline Golden Hind

when did you see her because i thought she took cim off the menu

Within the last few weeks, she must have removed it very recently then?

Offline boardyhell

i will text her,its a deal breaker for me

Offline boardyhell

actually its on the top line of her profile but not on her likes

mrhappypants

She is conservative in her likes.  I suspect if you put her at ease you will get her at her best...