Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chertsey Brothel  (Read 1232 times)

Offline James81

I've noticed a lot of new, particularly Brazilian woman working out of Chertsey. The profiles on here and other sites show really good looking woman. I'm suspicious that these may be bate and switch. Has anyone had any recent experience?

Quite happy to check it out and leaves reviews but just wanted to see if there was an establishment and if so what it's like?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Muff licker

See this review I think they al work from the same flat opposite the Bridge Hotel:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177873.0

Offline JonasG

Yeah all from the same flat. (Bia's moved away though it seems)

It's weird, because Rebekah's two positive reviews on here is polar opposite to what I received from her.

The pics do look like her, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a different girl because the previous reviews of her are so different.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 08:04:36 pm by JonasG »

Offline Muff licker

I feel sorry for the neighbours the amount of girls working from the same flat must attract loads of blokes LOL :)

Offline JonasG

I feel sorry for the neighbours the amount of girls working from the same flat must attract loads of blokes LOL :)

Well Bia told me the neighbours have been complaining, so I wasn't allowed to knock on the door lol.

Offline Muff licker

That does not surprise me I notice 2 new girls today lol