Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie, Maxes Angels, London (Chelsea)  (Read 1054 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5358975) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

NotThePrimeMinister

External Link/Members Only

Price: £ 200 for a 1-hr incall.

When: November 2017.

Booking: Booked via the agency receptionist, who had "forgot" to tell me that the buzzer was faulty, so I was left for 5-7 minutes outside this big building, with people leaving and entering through the main door and wondering why I was there, till Charlie came down to pick me up.

Location: High street Kensington, 5 minutes from the Olympia station. The area is posh, but the flat inside was really scruffy - a big turndown for me. Regulating the temperature in the shower was a bit of a mission - another turndown.

Looks: the photos on the site are heavily photoshopped. Charlie is tall, slender, small natural boobs, but facially she's nowhere near as pretty as the pics. I'd say she's mid 20s.

Service: DFK, OWO and sex. She had a bad cold and kept doing unpleasant sound with her nose - not really inviting a good snog. OWO and sex were OK but nothing to write home about. She was kind throughout the session, never rushing or clock-watching, but, still, not the best experience ever.

I'd most certainly not return.  In fairness, if I had seen her in a better flat, and without that bad cold of hers, the experience might have been a bit different, but the fact is that overall it was one of those experiences that left me quite neutral - neither super satisfied nor super dissatisfied. YMMV, of course.