Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rates are out of hand.  (Read 1665 times)

johndoeyy

External Link/Members Only

Wee chubby from Maryhill. £150 an hour with a very plain likes list. No wonder guys go to see Roms. At least they only pay £100 to leave dissapointed.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:50:40 pm by johndoeyy »

Offline rowdee1

Better get used to it for when all the EEs go home next year.

Rowdee

godwulf7

Why not?  If she has the courage to charge £150/hour for a service that includes owo, cim and swallow, she will have to come up with genuine top service fairly consistently to avoid the dusty phone outcome.  If her feedback is poor to mediocre, she will soon be dropping her rates to keep the phone ringing.  But if she does it all to a Fuck of the Century standard, punters will pay £150/hour every day.  Market forces usually take care of overpricing, and this site plays no small part in helping that along. Why not TOFTT?  She might be FotC after all....

johndoeyy

Why not?  If she has the courage to charge £150/hour for a service that includes owo, cim and swallow, she will have to come up with genuine top service fairly consistently to avoid the dusty phone outcome.  If her feedback is poor to mediocre, she will soon be dropping her rates to keep the phone ringing.  But if she does it all to a Fuck of the Century standard, punters will pay £150/hour every day.  Market forces usually take care of overpricing, and this site plays no small part in helping that along. Why not TOFTT?  She might be FotC after all....
No intention of visiting a prossie who has a bigger waist than her tits thanks. Certainly not in Maryhill. Certainly not at that price.
Its not courageous to charge 150 an hour you sap. Its daylight robbery.

Offline Jock D

No intention of visiting a prossie who has a bigger waist than her tits thanks. Certainly not in Maryhill. Certainly not at that price.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline David1970

No reviews on this site, 3 reviews on AW which are worth nothing, owo, cim and swallows all at discretion, she needs to lose a few pounds, in Maryhill and she wants £150 an hour.
You go for your Fuck of the Century.

godwulf7

Sap?  😂  Gee whizz, another know-it-all, abusive newbie.  Like we are really short of them around here...

If you can’t or won’t pay her rates, why come on here and whine about it like somebody gives a flying fuck what you think?  Go and fuck her, or don’t.  Please yourself. But, until you have seen her, you cannot judge her services, can you?  Go and add some useful content to the site instead of complaining about somebody you haven’t seen!

Offline David1970

Sap?  😂  Gee whizz, another know-it-all, abusive newbie.  Like we are really short of them around here...

If you can’t or won’t pay her rates, why come on here and whine about it like somebody gives a flying fuck what you think?  Go and fuck her, or don’t.  Please yourself. But, until you have seen her, you cannot judge her services, can you?  Go and add some useful content to the site instead of complaining about somebody you haven’t seen!

The comment I wrote was based on her AW profile and a search on this site, I do not need to see her to get that information on her, so I will make any comment on the Fuck of the Century based on those sites.
I did not claim to know-it -all nor was I an abusive newbie since I have been a member of this site longer than you and was not abusive.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:09:49 pm by David1970 »

Offline Matrix

The comment I wrote was based on her AW profile and a search on this site, I do not need to see her to get that information on her, so I will make any comment on the Fuck of the Century based on those sites.
I did not claim to know-it -all nor was I an abusive newbie.

he's clearly not talking about you.

Offline David1970

he's clearly not talking about you.

His comment cam straight after my post.

Offline Matrix

His comment cam straight after my post.

Is that any clearer?

godwulf7

Matrix is right, David. My reply was aimed at the OP, not you.  You were posting your comment whilst I was writing mine.  Perhaps I should have quoted the OP, so apologies for any confusion.

Offline David1970

Matrix is right, David. My reply was aimed at the OP, not you.  You were posting your comment whilst I was writing mine.  Perhaps I should have quoted the OP, so apologies for any confusion.

No problem mate.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
She seems to have upped her rate to £160 since this thread created.

Offline David1970

Kara while your on can I ask a question about prices

You charge £150 an hour and £90HH, why not £75HH which is half your hourly rate?

hardtoplease

She seems to have upped her rate to £160 since this thread created.

Beat me to it Kara! So, what would you make of this piss taker?

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Kara while your on can I ask a question about prices

You charge £150 an hour and £90HH, why not £75HH which is half your hourly rate?

That is my PSE rate. If you check my tab will see my GFE rates which are lower. Services offered in PSE take a long time to prepare for and I need a lot of recovery time after. So means I can see even less clients than I already do.

So the longer you book me, the more of a discount I give. So 2 hours is not 300 etc it's just 260,  4 hours is not 450 its just 360.. etc etc
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 05:25:41 pm by Scottish_Kara »

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Beat me to it Kara! So, what would you make of this piss taker?

I have no opinions.   :P

johndoeyy

if you take sap as abusive and get all offended perhaps you need to toughen up

Offline Reiver

Special offer on a tab
45 mins for £100

Offline David1970

That is my PSE rate. If you check my tab will see my GFE rates which are lower. Services offered in PSE take a long time to prepare for and I need a lot of recovery time after. So means I can see even less clients than I already do.

So the longer you book me, the more of a discount I give. So 2 hours is not 300 etc it's just 260,  4 hours is not 450 its just 360.. etc etc

Thanks Kara for the info  :rose:

Offline J_H

For what it's worth I tried to book Scottish Leah XxX by texting and phoning some time before Christmas on at least two occasions - still waiting for a reply! I'm sure she was called Leah Lou or Lou Leah at that point.

As for the AW feedback, some fud called 'youngblood' praised her 'tanned size 8' body - he must have been looking at her through rose tinted glasses or more likely a magic mirror; a blind man can see she's chubby, and her profile (to be fair) clearly states size 12 and 'big booty'. Young fuckwit.

Shows again the 'value' of AW feedback.

Having said that, I wouldn't necessarily rule her out if CIM, DFK, and RO was genuinely on offer, and there was a good review on here from a trusted source.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I do honestly like the look of her but not for £160 and certainly if charging above £120 then not without research being available.

Offline FBman78

I do honestly like the look of her but not for £160 and certainly if charging above £120 then not without research being available.

Really?? Your choice I guess but I have seen more curves on a brick than her.

godwulf7

if you take sap as abusive and get all offended perhaps you need to toughen up

I took no offence - I merely laughed at you.  Try being polite.

And as a life experiment, go to any basic pub in Glasgow and try calling large, strange blokes a sap and see how many times you risk getting a smack in the mouth.  😂😂

johndoeyy

I took no offence - I merely laughed at you.  Try being polite.

And as a life experiment, go to any basic pub in Glasgow and try calling large, strange blokes a sap and see how many times you risk getting a smack in the mouth.  😂😂
Haha. oh the banter

hardtoplease

I have no opinions.   :P

You sticking your tongue out at me? I think you must now be punished  :crazy:  :wacko:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Really?? Your choice I guess but I have seen more curves on a brick than her.
Meh I do like more "natural" bodies than skinny massive rack bodies and have no issues with people be they size 8 or size 12 (occasionally push it further but not often). For her, the price is prohibitive and the lack of information is off putting. The location is also something of a worry but that factor is manageable imo.

I look forward to whoever TOFFTs this girl and if she hopefully takes notice of how over the top her prices are.

Offline chinafan

Fuck sake, I read this thread and thought "jesus, she must be a fat roaster", then clicked through to the profile...Alright guys, the price may be a bit steep, but for the right price, I'd pump her!

Scottish Leah XxX - you state a 2 girl is £150 for 30 minutes: who is the second girl, please?