Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe Colindale best gfe ever  (Read 9406 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Treasurehunter

:thumbsup:
Following all good reviews I must say all went according to feedbacks.
Infact this is my first review ever and I will be a faithful customer as the service was overall top marks.

She smashed it.

To be brief and accurate enough:

Quite area, 7/8 mins walking from the station.

One bedroom flat, shover facilities are excellent with fresh towels available and a glass of water to welcome you.
As it was morning I didn't accept alcohol.

The girl:
Face 10: amazing eyes and a girl smile, I do really find her my type, with Angelina Jolie lips. What a kiss. Great GFE.

Body 9: only as my preference is for petite and Asian, so out of my zone, she it fit, sexy long legs, very nice breasts and she moves her body with great sensuality.

The experience:

Her English is very good, she welcome you with a warm smile, over the phone we clarified I was looking for gfe, no anal. She was sexy, hot, very warm. Amazing kisses, great oral skills and she was Def more than I was expecting.

Professional, warm, kind, on time, text and work-papers done always quickly.
Services: DFK, OWO, ball licking, RO, fingering, sex in mish, facial, shower together.

I will definitely come back.
None of her accounts are now open as she told me she was going back home for a holiday.

A woman you can date on regular base and your mother would approve, then a super sexy hot kinky gf in bed.

Online Steve2

If you are going to do a review, some contact details would be useful for other members

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting your review, as Steve2 stated, please provide contact details or a link;

Guessing that this is her?
External Link/Members Only

If you are going to do a review, some contact details would be useful for other members

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 05:10:14 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Drekszter

Thanks, but any negatives or things to reconsider? The other reviews I've seen all point towards her pictures being much out of date and that she isn't as glamorous - surely the others can't be all that wrong?

Offline GeorgeForeman

If not touting far too fucking fluffy.

For a first post and review, another suspicious write up.

Offline dubhcarr

also OP Im not sure your mother would approve of you bringing home an old experienced prostitute......you know this sweety shop isnt for everyone some boys can eat too much and get a sore tum.........facts would be nice even though she is well reviewed.........if youre real.......glad you had a good time......

Offline Khloe sexy girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Dubhcarr...
Seriously u got a big problem with me looks like and any positive review I got
Your every comment after my every review is Same -i wasn’t for u etc so why u keep saying this ? Of course this forum is to share ppl opinions but Yours one is obviously to ruin me on here but don’t worry 😉 I’m doing very well happy 😆
Also did the person mentioned he wants bring me home ? He said in general!Did u bring any prostitutie and introduce your mum ? How dare u saying I’m old experienced prostiute ? Look at the mirror first before u judge someone
U being very rude if u don’t like someone and if u like some prostitutie u trying to convince other to your choice but from what I see on here your type of girls are really poor and most of them not many ppl type
Kindly leave me alone and live your life man
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:17:18 pm by Khloe sexy girl »
Banned reason: A real pain in the ass
Banned by: Head1

James999

How dare u saying I’m old experienced prostiute ?

Are you not then?

Offline Khloe sexy girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider
No I’m not  James999 or whoever u are  :timeout:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:50:44 pm by Khloe sexy girl »

Online finn5555

old experienced prostiute....

Based on the collosal amount of cock you have had you should be experienced  :hi:

Offline Sinz

No offence Khloe but how long did it take you to write up this review for yourself ?

Have all the signs of Tout and self written review.

P.S how was dubhcarr to know, you meant the whole bringing the woman home and mother approving in general terms ? Next time remember to use a different analogy.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:12:49 pm by Sinz »

Offline Khloe sexy girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider
No offence Khloe but how long did it take you to write up this review for yourself ?

Excuse me ?
Funny ! To be honest I don’t need any review on here any more
I wouldn’t never do that Mister !!Even if I did Admin or other detectives on here would find out isn’t ?
So please don’t make me laugh
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:14:15 pm by Khloe sexy girl »

Online scutty brown

profile gone
you must have made her realise her profile showed she'd had too much cock

new profile to follow I guess?

Offline Khloe sexy girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Lol yes the exact number of cock i have in will be visible very soon
 :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

profile gone
you must have made her realise her profile showed she'd had too much cock

new profile to follow I guess?

She has been off AW for sometime now.

Advertises herself on UKE and vivastreet

Type_O_Negative

I don't think she needs to tout herself. She is well established and well known. All returning customers would confirm this.

If i remember correctly she is in Poland now so Admin could check her IP address and confirm or rule out her touting.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:24:32 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Sinz

I don't think she needs to tout herself. She is well established and well known. All returning customers would confirm this.

If i remember correctly she is in Poland now so Admin could check her IP address and confirm or rule out her touting.

True, probably had someone else do it for her.

Either ways comments on UKP are definitely bothering her and her business, however established she is.

Offline Rust

Agree with above.

This was more than likely written by her or she got someone to do it - as it reads just like other self written reviews by SP's - the fact that she called out dubhcarr for not knowing what "she" meant only made it more obvious.

Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Khloe sexy girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider
True, probably had someone else do it for her.

Either ways comments on UKP are definitely bothering her and her business, however established she is.
Omg seriously? I don’t need to or woudl never ask someone to post review for me I have more than enough DARLING
Maybe u did write for someone?
Looks like I can’t have positive anymore coz it hurts badly some ppl here
And Sinz nothing bothers me on here or my business u don’t worry about that Cant help there are always people who will accuse or criticise or had a fun of everything
Ah yes! maybe there is one thing but ...well..can’t fix that

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:09:09 pm by Khloe sexy girl »

Online finn5555

Lol yes the exact number of cock i have in will be visible very soon
 :sarcastic:

:bomb: :wackogirl: :bomb:

Offline lewishamguy

Well the fact is first time poster/first review looks dubious. Op might be a genuine lurker and as for Khloe it's very unusual to tout herself at this stage as she is well reviewed. Yes she's in Poland at the moment.

vw

Well the fact is first time poster/first review looks dubious. Op might be a genuine lurker and as for Khloe it's very unusual to tout herself at this stage as she is well reviewed. Yes she's in Poland at the moment.

Maybe she wants to overtake MI in review count?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The family could be on her case to get more? 

Who knows, she don't like dubcarr though, even name dropped him on uke.  :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:43:11 am by vw »

Offline Belgarion

:thumbsup:
Following all good reviews I must say all went according to feedbacks.
Infact this is my first review ever and I will be a faithful customer as the service was overall top marks.

She smashed it.

To be brief and accurate enough:

Quite area, 7/8 mins walking from the station.

One bedroom flat, shover facilities are excellent with fresh towels available and a glass of water to welcome you.

The girl:
Face 10: amazing eyes and a girl smile, I do really find her my type, with Angelina Jolie lips. What a kiss. Great GFE.

Body 9: only as my preference is for petite and Asian, so out of my zone, she it fit, sexy long legs, very nice breasts and she moves her body with great sensuality.

The experience:

Her English is very good, she welcome you with a warm smile, over the phone we clarified I was looking for gfe, no anal. She was sexy, hot, very warm. Amazing kisses, great oral skills and she was Def more than I was expecting.

Professional, warm, kind, on time, text and work-papers done always quickly.
Services: DFK, OWO, ball licking, RO, fingering, sex in mish, facial, shower together.

I will definitely come back.
None of her accounts are now open as she told me she was going back home for a holiday.

A woman you can date on regular base and your mother would approve, then a super sexy hot kinky gf in bed.

Your first review ever reads like Bullshit to me.

:hi:

Subslave

Your first review ever reads like Bullshit to me.

:hi:

Which bit do you think might be bullshit, Belgarion.

vw

fluffy and touting like your kipper reviews.   :sarcastic:

the mother would approve line though takes the biscuit.   :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:52:07 am by vw »

Offline dubhcarr

Dubhcarr...
Seriously u got a big problem with me looks like and any positive review I got
Your every comment after my every review is Same -i wasn’t for u etc so why u keep saying this ? Of course this forum is to share ppl opinions but Yours one is obviously to ruin me on here but don’t worry 😉 I’m doing very well happy 😆
Also did the person mentioned he wants bring me home ? He said in general!Did u bring any prostitutie and introduce your mum ? How dare u saying I’m old experienced prostiute ? Look at the mirror first before u judge someone
U being very rude if u don’t like someone and if u like some prostitutie u trying to convince other to your choice but from what I see on here your type of girls are really poor and most of them not many ppl type
Kindly leave me alone and live your life man

ha ha get a life Khloe...........

Offline dubhcarr

is this the next prossie to meltdown on a punters forum?..........incredible........

Subslave

fluffy and touting like your kipper reviews.   :sarcastic:

the mother would approve line though takes the biscuit.   :dash: :dash:

Ahh, so glad you chipped in to point that out. But generally you would say fluff aside the facts look ok?

Offline dubhcarr

P.S how was dubhcarr to know, you meant the whole bringing the woman home and mother approving in general terms ? Next time remember to use a different analogy.

agree ..........its incredible that this fluffy review is written in a way that is unhelpful and not as per convention but the prossie is so enamored with it that she feels entitled to argue with everyone here and report what she does not agree with..........her poor understanding of what the OP posted re a mother or as some suggest if she wrote the review herself, poor choice of analogy makes the whole proposition laughable. Clearly the red mist has clouded her judgement and memory and resulted in unhelpful posts by her.

vw

Ahh, so glad you chipped in to point that out. But generally you would say fluff aside the facts look ok?

there are no facts, just many spelling mistakes

A declaration of love - I will be a faithful customer

amazing eyes, what are they?

A girl smile, what is that?

I do really find her my type, not a fact just a declaration to her

she was Def more than I was expecting., what was he expecting

pure bollocks IMO if you read it, can you identify a fact.

Subslave

there are no facts, just many spelling mistakes

A declaration of love - I will be a faithful customer

amazing eyes, what are they?

A girl smile, what is that?

I do really find her my type, not a fact just a declaration to her

Yes, but do you think the bit about free parking is true...I bloody hate paying for parking on top of the punting fee..It's a real deal breaker for me...

she was Def more than I was expecting., what was he expecting

pure bollocks IMO if you read it, can you identify a fact.

Offline Sinz

Yes, but do you think the bit about free parking is true...I bloody hate paying for parking on top of the punting fee..It's a real deal breaker for me...

Alternatively, you could ring and ask a WG about the parking situation.

The fact that, that was the only helpful information you got from the whole review says it all.

Offline Belgarion

Everything.  :thumbsup:

Subslave

Alternatively, you could ring and ask a WG about the parking situation.

The fact that, that was the only helpful information you got from the whole review says it all.

Ahh...Now you may have got the sarcasm in my original post...It seems lost on some or maybe most.

vw

Nope its an opinion not  a fact, how the fuck can someone be surrounded by free parking? 

Pointless saying empty spaces though without a fact like time of day.

vw

Ahh...Now you may have got the sarcasm in my original post...It seems lost on some or maybe most.

back tracking when you look a dick you mean.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jvosta

Rather fluffy but first review after all,and better than leeching imo

Btw you mentioned facial as service...wasn’t aware she provides that
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:48:36 am by Jvosta »

vw

which ones are mingers then? 

Don't hold back,  show everyone what you are like on the inside too. 

James999

Funny ! To be honest I don’t need any review on here any more

The evidence shows that not to be true  :thumbsdown:

Or as you would say it

"Evidence true the not be shows that to" as you seem to like mixing up the order of words, or should that be the words of order  :dash:

Offline dubhcarr

Who knows, she don't like dubcarr though, even name dropped him on uke.  :bomb:

petulant arrogance .........now looking for fluffy support? she still has a lot of old positive reviews and some new ones Punters can make their own minds up with or without my or her help.......but just remember that she has a financial interest in selling an illusion as all SP's...........

Offline Sinz

The evidence shows that not to be true  :thumbsdown:

Or as you would say it

"Evidence true the not be shows that to" as you seem to like mixing up the order of words, or should that be the words of order  :dash:

:D :D

She is bothered by everything said on UKP and claims to don't care.

James999

Why is she so bitter and angry, is she old and washed up  :unknown:

vw

:D :D

she would not be breaking uke rules to have a pop at dubcarr if she wasn't bothered. 

Offline Sinz

she would not be breaking uke rules to have a pop at dubcarr if she wasn't bothered.

Valid point.

I also think we should note the very valuable so called fact provided by the OP:

shover facilities are excellent with fresh towels available and a glass of water to welcome you.

Free Alcohol - anytime of the day !

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:12:17 am by Sinz »

Subslave

back tracking when you look a dick you mean.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Really.......Please do lighten up..all that cynicism is bad for the soul and very much misplaced in this case.

Offline Sinz

Really.......Please do lighten up..all that cynicism is bad for the soul and very much misplaced in this case.

Are you a Subslave - Priest, by any chance ?

vw

not at all you back tracked because you were looking a prick.

Add to that you reviewed vermin  twice  that tried to out me, so are tainted IMO.   

Offline GeorgeForeman

The fact that the reviewer has been silent throughout all the discussion says it all.
I'm surprised he (she) hasn't been banned yet.