Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Patrycja_c Croydon - Sergei present, shithole place, kept waiting, I walked....  (Read 1214 times)

15 review(s) for Sweet Patricia x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

As I walked out and spent 3 hours driving there and back I'll keep it short to avoid wasting any more of my life on this skank establishment.

After agreeing appointment by text I arrived in the road and bought a parking ticket. Texted when I got there, answer: "2 mins baby". A few minutes later  I received the house number.

House looked a dump from outside with rubbish in front garden. Trouble is it was a house split into flats with only 1 bell. Awkwardly texted and called from front door so looked majorly conspicuous.

Blonde girl let me in, I think it was: External Link/Members Only also External Link/Members Only I tell you if I was bait and switched with her I would have instantly walked. She is nothing like as sexy as her pics.

Was asked to wait in a "bedroom". Bed had grey (looked dirty) sheet/blanket on bed, basic dirty whorehouse room, condoms and dildo on table. I wouldn't have got on that bed.

I kept my clothes on ready as I was hearing a man's voice....A couple of times I walked to the bedroom door and the chunky blonde above intercepted me to see if I was ok. I asked about the girl I was seeing? 20 minutes had elapsed after agreed start time...

Fat blonde pointed at the other bedroom door and this confirmed that the predominantly male Eastern European voice (not speaking English) was coming from that room. Blonde whale said "she is with customer". I said "I'm gonna go" and walked quickly down the stairs and out.

A few minutes later the whore I had booked was phoning me and texting. I was already a few miles away, never to return.

To summarise: SERGEI TALKING LOUDLY IN NEXT ROOM, PLACE A SHITHOLE, DIRTY BED, PRODUCTION LINE APPOINTMENTS, KEPT WAITING, AVOID!!!

(shame as girl has good reviews and looks good in pics: don't they all?)

Good points: put me off punting again, saved me some money.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:04:31 pm by mrx007 »

Offline kayne0007

Sorry to hear that at least you got cash for hopefully better punt

Ok the other girl was of interested to me, when you say fat was she size 16 upwards?

Good for you for walking

Offline mrx007

Ok the other girl was of interested to me, when you say fat was she size 16 upwards?

Not that fat, probably a 12-14 but her demeanor was of just being bored, staring at the phone, etc. In the photos she looks full of life and welcoming. In reality she appeared to be totally the opposite. If you go there wait until you see the state of the place if you want to lie on that bed...

Offline kayne0007

Thanks for the heads up will not be trying this one out and there's another poor review of her here

Offline The_Don

This group has form for messing punters around.

I posted some details in a scam thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177595.msg1876792#msg1876792

Offline kayne0007

Many people say this not sure why? I have found a regular (well for a few punts) via vivastreet very hot woman. Though some look dodgy and airbrushed to hell those I won't even bother enquire about

Is just a case to too much b& s?

Had a couple from Viva and I cross referenced with AW no probs so far but in my younger days was all street girls...maybe I have low standards?