Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elly - 34 Romilly Street - Soho Walkup  (Read 1237 times)

Offline bombadill

Recently started with Soho Walkup scene as I find it to be much more cost effective compared to massage parlours and SPs.

This review is for Elly who is currently listed as "new" at 34 Romilly Street.

She is a romanian. And as with most romanians, she has an amazing body with great pair of boobies (just perfect with no drooping). Saw her for 10 mins oral (no sex) for £20. He has got good oral technique. And, facially I would rate her as 6/10. Maybe next time I will opt for sex (£20).

Though she took her top off and allowed me to fondle her boobs, she didn't allow me to kiss or suck them. So I was a bit disappointed. Not sure whether this the case with all Soho Walkups? You don't get to kiss or suck the boobies if you are only paying £20? Any recommendations for Soho Walkup girls with great bodies (mainly boobs) who also allow kissing/sucking?

Offline ss100

Have always wondered myself about trying Soho for vfm. How tight was her body? Toned?

Offline bombadill

She has a great toned body with amazing natural boobs.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Thanks for the review, what day did you see her? And do you know what other days she works?
 If you want a better sevice, then the real gems of Soho are Nadia (Berwick St) and Roxy (Greek St). Roxy is meant to be leaving soon, so get in there quick.  :thumbsup:

Offline bombadill

I went yesterday (Saturday). I went again today and she wasn't there. So she doesn't work there on Sundays.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I went yesterday (Saturday). I went again today and she wasn't there. So she doesn't work there on Sundays.

Useful info, thank you.  :hi: