Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for a good punt in the Bristol Area, big tits and anal a must.  (Read 2430 times)

Offline steve_goodwood

Hi all
Im looking for a good punt in the Bristol area. Any suggestions?
Big tits and anal would be ideal.

Cheers
Steve

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline steve_goodwood

Cheers guys. Think Sophie isn't working at the moment due to surgery, looking for a meet next week. Carmen looks very good.
Anybody seen her recently?

Offline mrdiamond77

Try Freya_lee

Freya Lee is a good call.  Also Sexy Angelina if she has returned from her break.

Offline steve_goodwood

Cheers. Do you have a link? Freya ou works up to 5pm by the looks of it, looking for an evening meet, she would have been ideal, she looks hot.

Offline mrdiamond77

Cheers. Do you have a link? Freya ou works up to 5pm by the looks of it, looking for an evening meet, she would have been ideal, she looks hot.

:hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks Rebecca for the link to Carmen Goddess  :dance:
She was not on my radar before but certainly is now! Straight on my HL  :thumbsup:
You should be a pimp ! :lol:

Offline steve_goodwood

So my Monday night has moved from Bristol to Swansea, gutted was looking forward to a good punt in Bristol.thanks for the suggestions anyway guys, much appreciated. :dance:

Offline redveee

Cheers guys. Think Sophie isn't working at the moment due to surgery.

She's had her surgery and had new airbags fitted.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubs

She's had her surgery and had new airbags fitted.

Hidden Image/Members Only

2000cc !!! That's more than my car.  I've had a play with 1500cc ones and they were way more than a handful, after the initial "WOW" factor, they just got in the way.

Offline rudolph hucker

2000cc !!! That's more than my car.  I've had a play with 1500cc ones and they were way more than a handful, after the initial "WOW" factor, they just got in the way.

She’s looking to match her hourly rate along side her breast size, £250, doing well  :hi:

sloopjohnb

Can't see whether she's been mentioned before, as I've been away and am caught by the new 'feature'.

Angelina External Link/Members Only would fit the bill.