Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty Collins  (Read 5287 times)

7 review(s) for Kitty Collins (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CasualPunter2013

KITTY COLLINS
External Link/Members Only

Seen her 3 times now, one of my favorites. If you like mature women you should give her a try. Puts you at ease and has a spotless apartment with lots of uniforms/lingerie. She has a great figure and loves to tease your cock especially with her big sex toy!. Our last meeting was a 30 min one but after finishing we lay chatting and fondling each other for another 20mins. Lovely lady.

Offline CasualPunter2013

Oh I see, well neither? However i'm guessing that cause it's my first post thats what you are assuming. Nice welcome I gotta say!

Wiltsboy01

Oh I see, well neither? However i'm guessing that cause it's my first post thats what you are assuming. Nice welcome I gotta say!

You write like a woman, sorry.  No guy is going to say "loves to tease your cock especially with her big sex toy" in my opinion - sorry.

Offline CasualPunter2013

Lol, well she does have a big sex toy. It's mains powered too I enjoyed myself.

Offline Not_today

I've seen her in the past and wouldnt put the experience down as a positive one.....

Offline mark210992

Always liked the older lady and Kitty was a fab punt, especially as she always has fantastic lingerie, loved the fact she greeted me at the door in an overcoat with her wearing nothing but stockings and panties.

Offline agent orange

Saw her a couple of times. Her idea of french kissing is to press her lips as hard on yours as possible so killing any passion.